Перейти к контенту
Skullhunter

AMK Weapon Add-on - WIP

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Bumpity bumpity bump bumpbump. So, any progress reports?

silver's doing some testing for me, trying to iron out some texture issues with static lighting. I still need to add a few more weapons, mainly the Tokarev pistol and the PPSH smg. Random loadouts seem to be working really well and silver says the guns feel really good in-game plus she's having fun trying to track down all the new uniques.

Ahh. What kind of texture issues? Like blurred textures or missing colors, or a file missing from the textures/wpns folder that's causing a crash?

Not like I can help, just curios.

Ahh. What kind of texture issues? Like blurred textures or missing colors, or a file missing from the textures/wpns folder that's causing a crash?

Not like I can help, just curios.

There's a problem with the new textures in static lighting that causes objects to look like they're covered in plastic wrap. So far it looks like we've managed to fix it.

Also, I've just finished adding a few more AK-47 variants including one of the stamped-steel receiver ones and one with a folding stock and two more AK-74s with folding stocks. I won't be able to get much more done today because I have to work at 5:30AM tomorrow :(

Could you add in the AK-74 with wodden handle and non folding stock? Because, the older model would be more common I imagine.

That one is all ready in. The total of AK-74 variants is four, two folders and two solid-stock models.

Oh. Well that's what I get for not reading. >.>

You've probably already done this, but give the Military the modern solid stock one. Because only Spetsnaz carry around the hollow ones. And, once again, a request. Something that always irked me was that the rookies had sawn off shotguns. I think it would be better if they were to have mostly full length shotguns, as they wouldn't have the expirence to know that a sawn-off is more useful in close quarters. Just my thoughts on things. I think the expirenced guys can have sawn-offs though. Nothing wrong with that.

Holy shit. I just had the strangest thing happen to me. Not with Arsenal, but felt it needed mentioning. So, I lured a massive pack of snorks into the freedom base. Killed the door gaurds to give them easy acces. Payed no attention to the door gaurds weapons. Now, last time I killed everyone in the freedom base, there was a footsoldier with an SVU. As in, he was walking around on the ground. I was hoping for another. I would not be dissapointed. I pryed it from the hands of Tolik Dandy, killed by a snork. But what shocked me was, when searching the door gaurds, I made an amazing discovery. One of them had a fully loaded VSS. 22 rounds for it. It had been equipped. My jaw hit the ground. I had never, ever seen anything like this before. To stay on topic, I recomend adding in the Remington 870 shotgun or some other normal pump-action shotgun (I.E hunting shotgun), because as it is, the TOZ-34 is the closest to that. And I think having a Remington would be more realistic, and get rid of missing lower tier pump shotgun.

Uh oh. Crashed with 1.31, even after applying all of v1.2s textures (It was missing alot of textures). I crashed with:

Function : CInifile::Load

File : E:\stalker\patch_1_0004\xrCore\Xr_ini.cpp

Line : 166

Description : Can't find include file:

Arguments : w_flame.ltx

Hm, strange. Crashed on 1.2 even though I installed 1.0 first with the same error.

Expression : I

Wonder what's going on. Is it a texture, or a weapon, or what? Anyone have the file?

Hm, strange. Crashed on 1.2 even though I installed 1.0 first with the same error.

Wonder what's going on. Is it a texture, or a weapon, or what? Anyone have the file?

this is a weapon config file of the amk flamethrover. (you can see that's a config-file because it's ends with a .ltx) normally this file has to be in gamedata/configs/weapons folder, if you don't find it there, take one other from the original amk.

СВОБОДА - АНАРХИЯ

What in the name of the lord is

Arguments : amk_mod_matras.ltx

Sigh...I guess I'll just copy the whole config over the thing. Skull, really, you need to get this together. This is a great mod, but most of the downloads have alot of files missing.

Sigh...I guess I'll just copy the whole config over the thing. Skull, really, you need to get this together. This is a great mod, but most of the downloads have alot of files missing.

It's called "not reading the directions". We don't ship all of AMK with the mod, just what we change. Install AMK+AMK-EN with the 2.0.92 installer, patch to 2.0.94, and *then* install AMK-A over that.

Seriously. Shouldn't this be blatantly obvious that you've installed it wrong? You're getting a bunch of errors that basically show that you haven't actually installed AMK yet, because if you *did*, the data files for these objects would be present.

Hurr hurr smartass, did you not read anything I said before? Try reading before posting. I've had AMK for a long, long time. Arsenal delted those files. I got them working with the help of a friend, but I know it is Arsenal that broke them. Why? I tried switching my gamedata folder between AMK Arsenal and AMK. AMK ran fine. Arsenal did not. I had AMK installed. Arsenal deleted the files. If i hadn't had AMK installed, how would I have had the expirence posted a little bit up? MAGIC I GUESS LOL RITE?

Hurr hurr smartass, did you not read anything I said before? Try reading before posting. I've had AMK for a long, long time. Arsenal delted those files. I got them working with the help of a friend, but I know it is Arsenal that broke them. Why? I tried switching my gamedata folder between AMK Arsenal and AMK. AMK ran fine. Arsenal did not. I had AMK installed. Arsenal deleted the files. If i hadn't had AMK installed, how would I have had the expirence posted a little bit up? MAGIC I GUESS LOL RITE?

Once again, AMK Arsenal DOES NOT INCLUDE AMK. You install it OVER AMK. Just because you have a clean AMK folder lying around doesn't mean that you actually installed AMK into the folder you're USING.

The reason why it crashed on you is because AMK Arsenal cannot be run on its own. It NEEDS AMK to be installed FIRST, in the folder you're using.

And once again, how the hell can unpacking an archive delete files?

I'm sorry, that wasn't clear, I meant that I made a backup gamedata folder before installing AMK Arsenal and switched between it and that. I just dragged the gamedata folder over the eixisting one. I'm not sure how it could be deleting files, but it is. I might have a virus or something.

Stalker's got a strange rep. Plenty of people install wrong, and I've been no exception in the past, but there are times where it genuinely seems like various necessary files just go missing.

Heya, I'm back. School's been kicking my ass. Kinda tired today. I haven't been able to finalize that partial CS weapon pack I'd promised would be released last weekend. Ah well, got the next couple days for that.

How goes Arsenal progress?

Oh lawldy. I found my problem. I was using some faulty AMK data I had downloaded a long time ago. Hence the missing files. Sorry silverpower. No hard feelings?

And reports from Pripyat using Arsenal! The game really does become very fun after unlocking freeplay. Much freeer AI. And my tweaking of Skull's weapon randimization helped. Bunch of DUTY with PKMs, a few with RPGs, and lots of Freedom with FN2000s and a few with PKMs. Not to mention the fact that I FOUND SPARROW DEAD IN THE BLOODY FREEDOM BASE! He was in that little basin area next to the wall DUTY blows up. He died by a pack of dogs that had taken residence there. And unlocking Freeplay=Mutants become pissed at Freedom. Their Saiga-12s and PKMs didn't help them out against the 500 or so snorks and various other assorted mutants. :V

ssmitch110108005706l11par9.jpg

SANTA CLAUSE IS COMING TO TOWN. (Rest of the stuff he has are AN-94s, LR-300s, FN2000s, P90s, RPG-7s (Which he is now using) and other assorted amazingly powerful and valuable weapons/artifacts.)

ssmitch110108015036l07mhz1.jpg

Barin in the Army Wharehouses :o (P.S: About the soldier thing, Freeplay sets some Spetsnaz colonel apeshit or something, because little four man strike teams pop up everywhere. Army Wharehouses, Yantar, you name it.)

ssmitch110108012758l07mky2.jpg

The hell?! Random dead STALKER in the flesh field next to the Freedom barrier! (he had a Belini sawn-offl but I couldn't get a shot of it due to flesh hoard.)

ssmitch110108013217l07mgn0.jpg

See? What did I tell you? Dead Sparrow.

LOL. Gotta say, I've never seen Sparrow get nearly that far. He's actually usually the first corpse I come across in the Bar. He's not usually dead at first of course, but he's dead soon afterwards, with no explanation. Someone wants his Unique Colt way too much.

As for the gigantic wave of mutants vs Freedom, I LOVE good fights like that. As long as it doesn't significantly lag up the computer or slow down, it puts all that ammo to good use and tests combat survival. Not to mention a nice surplus of mutant parts to sell. Now if only Tushkano, Pseudo-Giants, Chimeras & Controllers had parts to sell (really, why don't they?)

Создайте аккаунт или авторизуйтесь, чтобы оставить комментарий

Комментарии могут оставлять только зарегистрированные пользователи

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это несложно!

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт

Войти

Есть аккаунт? Войти.

Войти
  • Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.

AMK-Team.ru

• Создать...