Перейти к контенту
godmod

World Wide version + AMK 1.4.1 rus

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Okay , here's the deal:

I want to install the russsian version of AMK on my world wide s.t.a.l.k.e.r. ,because most good mods don't work with English AMK. The problem

is that world wide version of stalker and russian amk are incompatable .Yes , I read and searched a lot about this topic in the AMK forum and google, nothing worked ,including installing a "russifikator" , a little patch that translates all of the text in the game to russian. My only and last hope is the little patch that the user "Vizzy" crwated for this problem. He put this patch in the bottom of his massages (подпись) , but the link is dead (Webfile file service deleted it) and Vizzy isn't anwsering to private massages. So please , if anyone has this little patch , please upload it ang give me the link , I will be gratefull.

It's true that the people from this forum seem don't paying attention to the English Version unfortunely; I got happy to see Kokkai answering me once. At least when someone answers it's not useless (words from bad experience on this forum :P ).

I have the world wide STALKER 1.0005 an it runs well. Are you sure you are using a clean, patched to 1.0004 or newer, ShoC[/i]? No AddOns or other Mods, no Clear Sky nor 1.0003 or older?

If your problem is while installing, then you check this: http://amk-team.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=5423

If your problem is the cyrillic in game then check this (that's how I solved my problem with the above link's one after using Kokkai's help):

http://www.gwu.edu/~slavic/gw-cyrillic/cyr...tm#system_fonts

If your problem is with AddOns go to here: http://amk-team.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=5441

If your problem is with other Mods forget about here until someone get a better idea than just forget.

Note: "подпись" means "signature".

Изменено пользователем DigGil

Yes , tried to install clean amk 1.4.1 rus on World Wide s.t.a.l.k.e.r 1.0004, doesn't work.

Thats not the problem , the mod worked well for me half a year ago when i still had Vizzy's patch. The problem is not the cirillic.

Btw , moved the topic to http://amk-team.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=5445 .

Update: Tried to launch with the nightly build , it works.But when I try to launch it with some mod ,the game crashes instantly.So the problem isn't solved yet.

Изменено пользователем godmod

Oh! I've never thought you would play without the AMK_En, then that's the problem!

For English users the AMK mod is still unstable. One of the links above tries to address what are the files that conflict with AMK so we may make other Mods more compatible, but as I'm not an expert I need the help of some programmer or someone from the AMK team (like Vizzy). I think you know about the a thread that addresses which Mods/AddOns are compatible with AMK, but there are "holes", for example the Intellectual Marauder that ShadowTony presented crashes if we load the game. The link to that thread is this one: http://amk-team.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=489

hi 2 all.

i have a worldwide S.T.A.L.K.E.R. shadow of chernobyl, patched till 1.0004, it works well, but if I try to install AMK 1.4.1 rus - it"s crashes :( the log is here:

Expression : fatal error

Function : CStringTable::Load

File : E:\stalker\patch_1_0004\xr_3da\xrGame\string_table.cpp

Line : 53

Description : <no expression>

Arguments : string table xml file not found ui_st_mm_mp.xml, for language rus

if smone can give any advice...please...

"the mod worked well for me half a year ago when i still had Vizzy's patch"

link,please.

try this (found on my AMK archive folder, but I newer tried run this patch).

http://www.failai.in/F21FD92FD5/amk_1.4__w...by_Vizzy.exe.7z

Заранее извиняюсь за возможные ошибки, русский для меня не родной язык.

it's sel-extracting archive - unpack, and copy extracted data to gamedata folder.

before replacing files, make a backup copy of yours gamedata "config" folder.

Заранее извиняюсь за возможные ошибки, русский для меня не родной язык.

Many thanks, i'll try it,but in couple hours later.

it wooooooorks!!!!!!!111 thank you werrrrrrrrry much,mate!!!!!!!!!

and,one more question: may I use any other mods, like NLC with this build?? and what about patches 4 amk 1.4.1????

Изменено пользователем vogelchen

If you don't want to use the nightly builds or cant because of random crashes :P

This topic will be for nightly builds of AMK-EN. Currently, I will post new releases of AMK-EN 2.1 test builds here. All of these should be applied to AMK 1.4.1 with STALKER version 1.0006.

Please note that these are only for test purposes! No stable work guaranteed!

but you still want to play S.T.A.L.K.E.R 1004 with AMK 1.4.1 RUS + amk patch 1 & 2

you can replace/overwrite the EN text files in Vizzy's WW patch, with those from your AMK-EN installation

this way you can play AMK 1.4.1 RUS with updated text files from the AMK EN 1.4 mod.

i've tried it and it works beautifully!!

i imagine this could also work with the files that control the dynamic news.

as far as mods go you should be able to install all mods that are compatible with AMK- RUS 1.4.1

YES! it works...

if you want dynamic news in English in 1.4.1 RUS version replace the following files with those from AMK EN 1.4

news_main.script

news_manager.script

news_data.script

no new game required..

(back them up just in case)

dont unpack the AMK en release.. run the installer and point it to a separate location, that makes them easier to find.

Make sure you select: "More Frequent News" in the options menu during installation also install the AMK EN patches on top of that.

Once that's done go to location you installed the AMK EN files to

in my case thats: E:\TEMP\gamedata\config\scripts

now there should only be 1 instance of each file in the scripts folder.

copy those over to your AMK RUS \scripts folder overwriteing the existing ones.

you might want to back these up before you replace them.

Изменено пользователем custodis

Создайте аккаунт или авторизуйтесь, чтобы оставить комментарий

Комментарии могут оставлять только зарегистрированные пользователи

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это несложно!

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт

Войти

Есть аккаунт? Войти.

Войти
  • Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.

AMK-Team.ru

• Создать...