Перейти к контенту

AMK Mod - Add-ons

bac9-flcl

Рекомендуемые сообщения

With that NightVz Weather mod - it is EXCELLENT!! absolutely no question - BUT, I found I've had to go thru and edit the weather_default_clear.ltx file - adding a zero in front of the ambient = values for daytime hours (ie. make 0.34 to be 0.034) else shadows are too dim and indoors are not sufficiently dark. I've also put slightly higher values as well as the zero in front for hours between 1100 and 1500 (just so it looks properly daytime). With those small changes it's all great!

edit - had done the zero infront edit for all the weather_defaults but found the weather_default_clear.ltx was the only one that actually needs it.

Поделиться этим сообщением

I agree!! I think something along the lines of the SystemShock 2 / Deus Ex inventory would be good - where you can shuffle things around to make room and maybe even open up more squares according to various factors such as wearing exo armour or utilising strength giving properties from artifacts etc. - you could even have a system like Boiling Point where your weight carrying ability gradually increases as you actually carry more weight and over time.

Поделиться этим сообщением

• Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.

AMK-Team.ru

• Создать...