Перейти к контенту

Внимание. На форуме проводятся технические работы с боковым меню.

_Val_ _Val_

MeDVeD

Жители
  • Число публикаций

    317
  • Регистрация

  • Последнее посещение

  • AMKoin

    0 [Подарить AMKoin]

Баланс оценок

1

5 подписчиков

О MeDVeD

  • День рождения 13.01.1995

Звание

  • Звание
    Епть - медведь :)

Информация

  • Город
    Минск

Недавние посетители профиля

6 186 просмотров профиля

О себе

Считаю себя нормальным пацаном... Только скромности мало :-)

 

 

===================================================

 

The time has come and so have I

I'll laugh last 'cause you came to die

The damage done the pain subsides

And I can see the fear clear when I look in your eye

 

I'll never kneel and I'll never rest

You can tear the heart from my chest

I'll make you see what I do best

I'll succeed as you breathe your very last breath

 

Now I know how the angel fell

I know the tale and I know it too well

I'll make you wish you had a soul to sell

When I strike you down and send you straight to hell

 

My army comes from deep within

Beneath my soul and beneath my skin

As you are ending I'm about to begin

My strength is pain and I will never give in

 

I'll tell you now I'm the one to survive

You'll never break my fate or break my stride

I'll have you choke on your own demise

I make the angels scream and the devil may cry

×
×
  • Создать...