Перейти к контенту

AMK Weapon Add-on - WIP

Skullhunter

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Did you include PKM? I noticed the icon of PKM and 250-rounds 7,62x54R ammo box in ui_icon_equipment.dds

What about HK UMP 45 or some other SMG that fires .45 ACP?

hk ump45! pphhhttttt give an m1928 thompson with a pistol foregrip and a 100 round drum.

anyway the ss109 round for the p90 is indeed a weak round. light and high falocity = great penetration but poor stopping power.

though armor pearcing is fantastic since it can punch through 52 layers of kavlar and a 10mm titanium plate at 200m.

after that the round falls apart and acts as a shotgun shell in the body. though stalker does not have proper ballistic information. i beleive anyway.

oh skullhunter. can u increase the stopping power of the 12g slug. i find it hard to belief it cannot drop even a dog in a single shot. when in fact a slug should drop anything in 1 shot except enemies with exo suits. and psuedogiants.

playstaion network ID sasha87

Поделиться этим сообщением

No idea about the names, but the inventory icon for slugs looks like either a Foster or a Brenneke. Dart appears to be something like a single large flechette. Anyways, I changed the values so slugs are now instantly lethal to small critters like dogs and lightly armored guys like bandits. The railway soldiers don't fare well against them either, but you won't be sniping them from 200 meters out since they're not great for long range. I kept the original values for shot dispersion, so they're really better for a close-range punch on something man-sized or larger (think bloodsucker). Boars and larger critters take more than one usually, but that makes sense I think. I also raised the armor penetration value of the dart but lowered its damage. SCIMTR rounds are still superior to any other shotgun rounds, I've shot fleshes with them and then watched them limp around before keeling over from what's probably massive bleeding damage. I also started adding items to some of the breakable boxes in Cordon. And there's a new unique weapon but I'm not telling you what it is :)

Also, I've finished integrating PLR for AMK completely (including compatibility for all possible video resolutions, which was really time consuming) making the suggested modifications to the k_impulse values in weapons.ltx where appropriate. More weapons have new descriptions using silverpower's capabilities-at-a-glance format. Eventually I'll do the same for armor, with all of its protective values listed so you don't have to guess at it when you're buying a new suit. I'm trying to keep busy while I'm waiting for the new guns :)

Weapon randomization has been improved; now NPCs don't spawn without weapons, even if it is just a crappy PM or Fort12. Sometimes NPCs still spawn with multiple weapons but I figure that still makes sense, backups and all that. I may change some other stuff so it'll be harder to sell expensive guns to NPCs, forcing you to rely on the traders to make a real profit.

Aside from all that, I did a small mod for the main menu music in AMK that replaces it with Firelake's Dirge for the Planet. I may release that on its own sometime tomorrow when I get home from work.

So that's the status update for now. More updates as events warrant.

pm and fort crappy? better than bare hands!. the 50.A.E DE. did you change the mag cap to 7?

I do hope they're crappy, pistol ammo(Well except 5.7) has no AP value whatseover.

are u sure about that.

.45acp rounds do have poor ap capabilty but will still drop you due to trama.

9*19mm has good ap since it's thinner and has higher velocity.

you need to do some homework.

MAC10? :blink: Apart from the wpn_mac10.ltx file which is not MAC10 at all, there's no MAC10 in the game!

You're doing great job, that's why I urge to make a PKM and some SMG in .45ACP, since latter in the game you'll get plenty of .45 ammo and only weapons in this caliber are pistols with 7-8 rounds capacity. So, anything that auto-fires .45 and has more than 8 rounds magazine is fine, HK UMP, MAC10, M3 Grease Gun of even Thommy Gun with 100 rounds drum (hmmm, very nice), whatever! Combining the stopping power of .45ACP with automatic fire will stop almost everything in The Zone at close ranges.

Ofcourse, good penetration of 7.62x25mm TT round with 35 rounds mag PPS-43 or even 72 rounds mag PPSh-41 would make those mutants Swiss cheese...

Not to forget that only weapon shown in Тарковский's movie СТАЛКЕР was Tokarev TT 33.

At medium to long ranges PKM is one of the best MG in the World (especially with mounted optical scope)! I would like to have one in the game.

i did see in the gsc forum that someone made a krissV smg it uses .45acp

http://world.guns.ru/smg/smg96-e.htm

:lol: so skullhunter hows the testing going for the slug rounds

Does anyone else have trouble trying to repair their weapons? I had to buy a new .50 to replace my damaged one, because there was no option to repair at any of the traders.

the problem is the initial price. 10ru! you can repair it but it has to be sevearlly damaged.

here is a fine heavy sniper rifle http://world.guns.ru/sniper/sn83-e.htm

here are pistol ammo photo comparisons

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:CartridgeComparison.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:9mm_7%2...AP_50AE_002.jpg

here is an intaresting smg http://world.guns.ru/smg/smg62-e.htm

Yeah.

The fact that it's "thinner" won't help it much because it's simply not designed to pierce armor. Handguns are practically never used by the military and civilians/policemen don't have to worry about armor at all. They do have to worry about overpenetration and property damage instead, that's why there's no armor-piercing version of most handgun calibers in the first place.

Most handgun bullets are stopped by IIA class body armor(On 1-4 scale that's 1.5). Compare this to what people wear in the Zone.

I am not saying that you are invincible to handgun fire in a body armor, the specification allow for up to 44mm deformation before it counts as "pierced", that's sure to cause internal bleeding and crack/break bones. But all things considered, in STALKER a grunt should be able to take 3-4 before dying. Military stalkers and exosuits even more.

well true. but even the best armor or those damn bomb suits can still be defeated by any round provinding that continues fire is obtained.

look at my other post that links to the american 180 smg. pitiful .22cal but still very devestating to anyone on the reciving end.

This isn't *quite* accurate, either. Ever heard of 7N31? Granted, it's super-high-pressure shit you wouldn't dare fire from the majority of 9x19mm handguns. It's good enough to penetrate the sort of body armor you're referring to, though. And most Western armor isn't 'Tokarev-rated' anyway, until you get to the really good stuff that can stop 5.56 or 7.62x39. Then again, there haven't been all that many deer wearing Tokarev-rated body armor (so scratch the 'for sporting purposes' shit). It's lack of demand by the police and military that ensure that there's only been two semi-autos sold (at least, in the States) that can take AP rounds. One is usually classified as a C&R (most Tokarev-family handguns - doesn't include stuff like the new-production Zastavas and Noris), and the other is the FN Five-seveN. In the Zone, you'd probably be able to find at least a few MP-443 "Grach" handguns, or the SP-1/GSh-18 (9x21mm SP-10/11/12). .357/.44 Magnum can do a number on armor, too, but we're discussing semi-autos, not revolvers (which are far easier to build to tolerate the sort of pressure that Magnum rounds tend to generate - look at the Desert Eagle for why .357/.44Mag semi-autos aren't very popular).

That said, all these rounds (9x19 7N31, SP10/11/12, 5.7x28mm, 7.62x25mm) are best suited to good-quality SMGs - they just happen to be usable with certain handguns. Besides, the one-shot stop is a myth, as well - a true one-shot stop would require significant destruction of CNS tissue or destroying/heavily damaging the heart. AP rounds don't tend to expand very well, by their nature (the idea is to get the bullet through the armor without slowing it down too much or fragmenting *inside* the armor - you want the bullet intact until it gets into tissue, where you'd want it to start breaking up), though, so it should be more that hollowpoints cause the victim to bleed out, but can be defeated by armor. AP rounds negate that advantage of armor at the expense of not allowing consistent fragmentation/expansion (since you can't use hollow-tipped bullets), so unless it hits something really important, in a way that a clean hole through or a keyholing bullet would cause incapacitation or death, it's not going to do that much damage.

ETA: I should add that the American-180 does damage to armored targets through the armor dispersing the kinetic energy of the bullets into the surrounding bone and tissue. It doesn't pierce so much as it jellies the tissue. It's not going to stop an armored robot, but if you're having to use .22LR on robots, you're having a really, *really* bad day...

how ever a standard .45acp round or any other flat nose round .40s&w and up will stop a person in one shot.

oh check this smg out. it's features could possibly make it the best smg ever. http://world.guns.ru/smg/smg101-e.htm 400M effective range. for an smg. ak47 eat your heart out cause you just got outclassed by an smg.

See up there a few posts. :)

Short story, they're working real well, no more shooting dogs with them and watching the dog run away, now they play dead very convincingly.

The hollowpoint slugs and SCIMTR rounds are amazingly deadly. But, of course, they're not very good for long-range shots, so they won't take the place of a good rifle.

If I can actually get the time, I'll be doing another alpha release before the next RC for AMK-EN comes out. Little teaser from the next readme:

AMK Arsenal Alpha 0.2 for AMK 1.4 EN 2.0 RC2

Features:

Five new weapons - .357 Magnum Desert Eagle, BM16 Standard shotgun, Saiga12c, Modified Saiga12c and FN P90, all but the first one with their own

stats, new models, skins and inventory icons. The BM16 Standard has also been positioned better in the hud so you can't see inside the arms. There's

also a new unique weapon that I'm leaving as a secret surprise in this release. Don't cheat and look through the config files, that won't tell you

where it is anyway :)

Two original weapons reworked - The Desert Eagles have been renamed, have new written information, have slightly altered stats, new firing sounds and

are now rechambered for their proper calibers (.44 Magnum and .50 Action Express). The ammo found with the former "Big Ben" pistol in Wild Territory

is now of the right caliber.

Thirteen new ammo types - .357 Magnum Hollowpoint, .357 Magnum Hydra-Shok, .357 Magnum Frangible, .44 Magnum Hollowpoint, .44 Magnum Hydra-Shok, .44

Magnum Frangible, .50 AE Hollowpoint, .50 AE Hydra-Shok, .50 AE Frangible, 12 gauge Hydra-Shok, 12 gauge SCIMTR, 5.7x28mm SS190 and 5.7x28mm SS198.

All new ammo types except the first six have their own ammo boxes and icons.

Randomized weapon loadouts - Most characters in Cordon now have randomized weapons based on their faction and rank, with certain characters having a

choice of weapons no other characters in Cordon will have to start.

Varied wallmarks - weapons now leave different marks on surfaces according to their caliber/power

New weapon descriptions - All new weapons and some original ones have reworked inventory descriptions using silverpower's format and incorporation

silverpower's descriptions with my own. No more having to scroll down to find out the capabilities of your new toy; caliber, ammo types available,

available upgrades, built-in modifications and ammo capacity are all listed right at the top.

All new weapons and ammo have been incorporated into mp_ranks.ltx, to prevent one of the more annoying causes of game crashes.

Optional features:

AMK Arsenal with PLR's weapon settings - So far I've found PLR's weapon configs pretty good, even when some bandit erases my face with a sawed-off.

To use, open the "with PLR for AMK/gamedata" folder, copy the "config" and "sound" folders inside to your S.T.A.L.K.E.R. gamedata folder, then open

the "Arsenal with PLR for AMK/resolution compatability" folder, open the folder that corresponds to the resolution you're running AMK-EN in (800x600,

1024x768, 1152x864, 1280x800, 1280x960, 1280x1054, 1440x900 or 1680x1050) and then copy the "config" folder in it to your S.T.A.L.K.E.R. gamedata

folder. That last bit ensures your game won't crash when you use scopes.

Firelake's "Dirge for the Planet" main menu music for AMK - Surprised no one's done this yet. Open the "Firelake Menu Music for AMK/gamedata" folder

and copy the "sounds" folder to your S.T.A.L.K.E.R. gamedata folder. It will also create a folder in gamedata/sound/music called "backup music" which

contains the original music files from AMK.

Depending on when I do the next release, there may be more included. :)

oh man i cant wait. i'll take a stab at the secret weapon. it's the RPK!!!!

@silverpower: I agree with you, but remember, we(Or rather, Skullhunter) need to take all the complicity of real life and write it down in a few values.

I'd like to see it's accuracy at 400m with 200mm barrel lenght...

it's the ammunition that it uses. qoute directly from site.(The core of the CBJ-MS system is its special ammunition, nominally marked as 6,5x25, which fires a variety of high-velocity projectiles.The primary loading is a saboted sub-caliber tungsten projectile, with caliber of 4mm (0.16") and weight of 2 gram (31 grain).

I always wondered about Strelok's 74, is it even possible to do a modification like that?

yes it's possible. but also stupid and dangerous.

so when can we expect another public test?

What did you do to piss off the military so much?

he stole the commanders vodka and caviar. :)

No release tonight. Release for sure Tuesday since I'll have free time to actually focus instead of trying to squeeze it in before work or trying not to screw it up after work. After work was how I found out that the game doesn't like it when you misspell the names of items that are supposed to be in breakable boxes.

But, I decided to go back to using breakable boxes for item placement until I can figure out a foolproof way to replace weapons in levels. I'll hit the GSC forum tomorrow and see if maybe someone has an answer. I'm about to get started on weapon randomizing for all of the generic NPCs (stalker, merc, soldier, bandit) that the game can spawn, then I'll start tackling the other specific areas of the game like Garbage, Bar, Warehouses, Dark Valley, etc.. I'll also be refining it with NPCs having less chance of spawning with weapons that have no backup ammo and with some of the NPCs having very very low chances to spawn with really good equipment. Some of you may have noticed that certain NPCs, I've seen it most often with Fox, will fire a few rounds from a primary weapon and then switch to a pistol; that's probably happening because they spawn with a main weapon but no ammo for it, I'm pretty sure I've hit on how to fix that. Weapon randomization is now going to be an optional feature since some people might not want it and it also makes it easier for me to work on. I'm also going to try and get some more weapon descriptions done. I'll probably also spend a good chunk of time running around Cordon mapping the locations of all the breakable boxes. With any luck all this work I'm doing will make integrating all the other new weapons easier when they're released.

After this next release we'll be getting into beta release territory, all new weapons and ammo will be relocated to other traders or hidden away in boxes farther from Cordon since we know they're working at this point, outside of any tweaking that still needs to be done. I'm also going to be adding some of them to the treasure list for stashes. Restoring them to their actual prices seems to have corrected the problems with getting them fixed, that dialog works fine now.

Okay, sleep time now, I'll check in again tomorrow morning.

someone did make a thread about weapon placement changes at gsc. something with spawn ltx. i was wondering if you lowered the amount of pistol ammo dropped by enemies . i find there is way too much of it. by the time i get to the bar i have 7000 rounds of assorted pistol ammo. and i kill everything when i enter a new area.

awesome. cant wait for next public test. as long as i dont have to restart the game.

Unfortunately, any time all.spawn is modified, you have to start a new game. I can't remember off the top of my head why, but I've tried it and the game does not recognize the changes if you use a save game made with an earlier version of all.spawn. When I made the alterations to the model path for the saiga and tried reloading my previous save right before Agroprom Underground, the game still crashed when I went down the ladder and the log file showed the same error as before, with the incorrect path.

Since I'm going to be making a lot of changes to all.spawn in order to add some twenty-odd or more weapons plus all the new ammo types to the game both in static locations like weapon racks as well as in breakable boxes that are currently empty, there's no way to avoid it other than not overwriting your current all.spawn when you install the mod, and even doing that still doesn't take into account all the other files that will change and could definitely cause problems with previous saves. Even the basic mod without any alterations to all.spawn changes or adds about 40 files; there's bound to be conflicts with previous saves. The game engine just isn't that flexible.

That said, next public test will be tomorrow night. I should have the weapon placement tested and the weapon randomization refined a bit more by then if my idea works out.

oh well i dont mind starting a new game. stalker is the only game that i do not mind to restart.

although if done right im sure a restart wont be required cause i put the p90/rpk mod into oblivion lost and i loaded my save without any problems.

EDIT: i heard from gsc forum the weapon project is delayed. damnit

battlefield report.

new 12g ammo is excellent.

.44 & .50 is underpowered. a dog took three .50 shots befored dying. should be 1 with the .44

i know you did retexture the boxes but all the magnum boxes are silver.

maeby a simple recolor .357 yellow. .44 black with red and .50 silver. same with the shells.

12g buck stays the same. while the others could be purple green blue.

actually it would be awesome if the shells themselves had color variations. buckshot=red casing. slug=green casing, dart = gold or blue. etc.

some items still cost 10 ru.

yeah the hunters fist nice touch.

yeah and i found all the stuff in that trailer near rooky camp. :)

still very immpressive. yeah i have attention to detail.

oh here is a formula i use to calculate ammo damage. works well with pistol ammo but rifle it's a bit whack.

bullet weight(gramms)*muzzle energy(j)/muzzle velocity(m/s)

now this is just pt damage and not taking into account ballistix and trama of round.

humans have 30hp and a .357mag would do 22.7 damage. plus trama and ballistix = death or severe shock in one shot. even with light armor.

a 44mag = 69.24 damage, and .50ae = 95.14 damage. notice the huge variation.

for rifle ammo

bullet weight(gramms)*muzzle energy(j)/muzzle velocity(m/s)*3

a 5.56 ss109 would do 21.2. one shot kill or severe trauma. unless they are on drugs.

keep up the great work.

Okay I think I know what's going on, apparently the latest AMK-EN installer was borked.

I'll need some time to make a compatible version of my mod for the latest AMK-EN fixed release.

it was. i had a couple ctd's already.

Well that happened when i first entered the Bar.The texture was there but with a -w instead of -n.I'm using 1680x1050

well at least your desktop did not catch a virus. s.o.b. virus :angry: no stalker for me for a while. :(:angry:

Hey, SkullHunter, new weapons pack out!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7xdvg0

http://www.mediafire.com/?hmydm2vxfx9 (mirror)

Tokarev TT, PPSh-41 and MG-42!!!

Found it on the GSC forums, you've probably seen it by now, but just in case here it is! Will we see these in AMK Arsenal?

:rolleyes:<_<:mellow::blink::o:o:lol:

I have seen them but there's some problems as far as their content being taken directly from Medal of Honor, I think it is. I'm a bit leery of including stuff like that because of the legality issues as well as issues hosting the mod on sites like FPSBanana.

those are not from medal of honor. moh never had the tt pistol in it

• Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.

AMK-Team.ru

• Создать...