Перейти к контенту
Skullhunter

AMK Weapon Add-on - WIP

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Patch to V 1.3 now available

AMK Arsenal Patch to V 1.3

Fixes in this patch:

P90 suppressor sold in Yantar now compatible with default gosuke P90

P90 temporarily changed to use default particles to prevent game crashing until EggChen fix is available for AMK

Pistol max_radius decreased to prevent NPCs from thinking they can kill anything that moves with a pistol

PB and PM pistols now can only use 9x18 FMJ ammo

Army Warehouse and Bar randomization adjusted

Bandit randomization adjusted to drastically reduce occurance of MP5s

Changed PMM ammo to +P instead of +P+

General cleanup in weapon and ammo descriptions

More weapon descriptions added/fixed

.357 Magnum Desert Eagle damage corrected

Features added:

+P+ hotloads for 9x18mm guns

new inventory icons and new ammo box textures for all new ammo types by IceBurner

respawn character randomization added to Bandits, Duty, Mercs, Loners, Freedom and Monolith

Instructions:

Unzip this archive into your S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Shadow of Chernobyl folder. Okay any overwrites of existing files. It is possible that the patch may take effect immediately without the need to start a new game but I cannot guarantee this 100%. If you wish to use/update Weapon Randomization, remember to copy the "gamedata" folder in "Randomized Weapons for AMK" to your main S.T.A.L.K.E.R. directory.

Additional info:

Disable healing with food - unfortunately this mod does re-enable healing with food, but it's easy to fix. Go into gamedata/config/misc/items.ltx and find the following items: [bread], [kolbasa] and [conserva]. Under each item, find the line "eat_health" and change the value to 0.

Scope textures with different resolutions - If you installed the previous patch to 1.2 (which you should have, if you haven't, stop reading this and install it first), you will have every scope texture in every available resolution. Now some of you are on widescreen, or maybe you just want the best one for the resolution you run S.T.A.L.K.E.R. in. So, I'll explain how to set that up properly (in the patch readme of course).

(downloads)

On an odd bit, the soldiers finally wised up for the most part. They started using their rifles more in most cases. This patch should fix that for sure tho.

Interesting issue. I've continued on with my saved game since I patched to 1.3. Now I'm getting CTDs whenever I approach the Hangar at the Garbage. Bug report finally popped up....

Expression : fatal error

Function : CInifile::r_section

File : E:\stalker\patch_1_0004\xrCore\Xr_ini.cpp

Line : 342

Description : <no expression>

Arguments : Can't open section 'P\§À[§'

What the heck is that?

I can't continue my old game, it crashed without a reason. I had to start a new one. But now, at random points in cordon, I keep crashing with this.

stack trace:

What the hell is that?

Dunno, but I crashed a few more times too. But they all seem to be tied to Bandits somehow, I think.

Tried running over to the Hangar at the Garbage from the roadside - Crash.

Tried running over to the Hangar on the opposite end from the side, where the small group of flesh hang out - Crashed before I even got close.

Took a detour through Dark Valley. Went over and wiped out the Bandit factory, no sweat. All in the Dark Valley was fine.

Zoned from Dark Valley to Cordon, proceeded towards the car park - Crash.

Something's causing fatal errors when the game tries to spawn in Bandits of a certain type as you get closer. Thats my best guess.

Dunno, but I crashed a few more times too. But they all seem to be tied to Bandits somehow, I think.

Tried running over to the Hangar at the Garbage from the roadside - Crash.

Tried running over to the Hangar on the opposite end from the side, where the small group of flesh hang out - Crashed before I even got close.

Took a detour through Dark Valley. Went over and wiped out the Bandit factory, no sweat. All in the Dark Valley was fine.

Zoned from Dark Valley to Cordon, proceeded towards the car park - Crash.

Something's causing fatal errors when the game tries to spawn in Bandits of a certain type as you get closer. Thats my best guess.

I'm trying to locate the source of the problem but I've got about 313 files to look through. So far none of the bandit xml files contain any string that's even remotely like the one Servalion posted. I would've thought that it could be character_desc_simulation.xml, but I'm not finding anything in that either. I'm going to start a new game here and see if I can duplicate the error on my machine and maybe get a better view of what's going on.

Also, if anyone getting the crash problem can post the last few lines of their log here, that might help also.

Update: silverpower and I have thus far been unable to replicate this crash. She has a suspicion that it might have something to do with the syntax used in some of the include files for weapon randomization so I'll be changing it later today and then I'll re-release as Version 1.31. Also, I need to know what version of the game you guys are running, that might help too. Unfortunately, that's all we can come up with at this point.

PM rounds got a new box? That makes me wonder. It felt like I hadn't gotten all the new box textures. I'd noticed a new box texture for the 9x19 Hydro, but after I did something (cant remember what), it went back to normal. Gonna try 1.3 again and see if I can get all of them functioning.

I'm trying to locate the source of the problem but I've got about 313 files to look through. So far none of the bandit xml files contain any string that's even remotely like the one Servalion posted. I would've thought that it could be character_desc_simulation.xml, but I'm not finding anything in that either. I'm going to start a new game here and see if I can duplicate the error on my machine and maybe get a better view of what's going on.

Also, if anyone getting the crash problem can post the last few lines of their log here, that might help also.

Update: silverpower and I have thus far been unable to replicate this crash. She has a suspicion that it might have something to do with the syntax used in some of the include files for weapon randomization so I'll be changing it later today and then I'll re-release as Version 1.31. Also, I need to know what version of the game you guys are running, that might help too. Unfortunately, that's all we can come up with at this point.

I'm having issues now too, even though I'm not running AMK myself. When I start a new game (and thus it loads my new random weapon profiles) it freezes without crashing in the middle of Siddorovich's dialogue. It seems to have begun after I modified the character_desc_simulation.xml file.

I still have no explanation for the other problems, such as enemy weapons getting stuck in their hands on death.

Also, Skull remember to update the readme in v1.3.1 :)

PM rounds got a new box? That makes me wonder. It felt like I hadn't gotten all the new box textures. I'd noticed a new box texture for the 9x19 Hydro, but after I did something (cant remember what), it went back to normal. Gonna try 1.3 again and see if I can get all of them functioning.

the blue boxes are for the third ammo type (9x18)

im not digging the .50 box. would it be easier to just retexture the .45 boxes? .44 and .357 r cool.

playstaion network ID sasha87

The .50AE texture is based on a real .50AE box. It wasn't a flashy box like the others, but it was selected to make a good inventory icon before I was ever asked to make any model textures.

I have to admit some of the textures don't look the way I intended in-game, wrapped around the old ammo box models. Most of them were designed to appear on long, narrow boxes (like the SS190 NATO ammo, but smaller) rather than the fatter, more square handgun ammo boxes that come with the game.

They would look better with their own models and/or custom wrapping of the texture onto the model, but that's slightly beyond my capabilities for the moment. I'll have a go at it, but I pissed off my only friend who knows XSI today, so I won't have any help for a while.

The .50AE texture is based on a real .50AE box. It wasn't a flashy box like the others, but it was selected to make a good inventory icon before I was ever asked to make any model textures.

I have to admit some of the textures don't look the way I intended in-game, wrapped around the old ammo box models. Most of them were designed to appear on long, narrow boxes (like the SS190 NATO ammo, but smaller) rather than the fatter, more square handgun ammo boxes that come with the game.

They would look better with their own models and/or custom wrapping of the texture onto the model, but that's slightly beyond my capabilities for the moment. I'll have a go at it, but I pissed off my only friend who knows XSI today, so I won't have any help for a while.

yeah i know.

i think it would be better if the box was closed like the .44's

50AE300g.jpg

i really like this one.

it could be used to replace the crappy 5.56mm b0xes

fed_c9bp.jpg

That top one is the exact photo the .50AE icon is based on, though of course I modified it, several times over:

Action Express v2

Action Express v3

Action Express v5

Hydro Shock v2

Hydro Shock v3

Frangible v2

Frangible v3

It's one of the earlier ones and probably the series I'm least satisfied with overall, otherwise I'd be telling you to take a hike ;)

It was designed to be instantly recognizable as an icon. I had no idea I'd be making textures to go along with it at the time, so it's fairly plain with large text which helps it show up when shrunk. When I finish up some other S.T.A.L.K.E.R. modding projects I may try something more complex with it. For now, just deal with it >:D

I won't be re-doing any existing vanilla ammo types.

I've seen the Federal brand boxes before. They're not really suitable. Their subtle color pattern looks like muddy garbage when shrunk down, and if you take that away it's nearly the same as a plain box, just blue. The trademarked details, such as the logo and the bullet stamped with 'personal defense' cannot be kept. If I end up drawing over 100% of it, there's no point in using a photo source to begin with.

Magnum Research has some amazing modern retail packages for .50AE that are built out of metal or plastic. They're what I wanted to use, but I'm not going to buy boxes of magnum ammo just to get suitable photos of it :)

I'm having issues now too, even though I'm not running AMK myself. When I start a new game (and thus it loads my new random weapon profiles) it freezes without crashing in the middle of Siddorovich's dialogue. It seems to have begun after I modified the character_desc_simulation.xml file.

I still have no explanation for the other problems, such as enemy weapons getting stuck in their hands on death.

Also, Skull remember to update the readme in v1.3.1 :)

I actually updated it days ago, before all this crash business. :)

Servalion, as far as the new ammo box textures, for that you do have to start a new game for them to look right. If you use an existing game, the paths for the world models are somehow locked in and you'll get weird stuff happening. I found this out a while back when I tried to change P90 models in mid-game and I ended up with my hands stuck inside the model in third person view.

Well, I've gone through every single include file packaged with 1.3 and I can't find the source of any errors. I have cleaned stuff up a lot, made sure everything is using the same syntax and reduced the ammo counts so ammo isn't quite so plentiful anymore. Also, I've managed to fix the syntax for weapon addons in include files so now NPCs that are supposed to have addons will have them; this fixes the missing ACOG bug that Servalion mentioned a page or so back. For right now, I have to go in and adjust the x and y offset for grenade launcher icons in the inventory display. After that, if I can't get any more info on this crash bug or duplicate it myself I'm going to go ahead and release V 1.31 later tonight and hope I've fixed it without realizing it.

Well, in any case, guess I'll go start a new game up right now, just to be sure of everything. Dunno why I dont mind, but I'll do it. Hope to meet, greet and l33t Tyran in Rostok.

That top one is the exact photo the .50AE icon is based on, though of course I modified it, several times over:

Action Express v2

Action Express v3

Action Express v5

Hydro Shock v2

Hydro Shock v3

Frangible v2

Frangible v3

It's one of the earlier ones and probably the series I'm least satisfied with overall, otherwise I'd be telling you to take a hike ;)

It was designed to be instantly recognizable as an icon. I had no idea I'd be making textures to go along with it at the time, so it's fairly plain with large text which helps it show up when shrunk. When I finish up some other S.T.A.L.K.E.R. modding projects I may try something more complex with it. For now, just deal with it >:D

I won't be re-doing any existing vanilla ammo types.

I've seen the Federal brand boxes before. They're not really suitable. Their subtle color pattern looks like muddy garbage when shrunk down, and if you take that away it's nearly the same as a plain box, just blue. The trademarked details, such as the logo and the bullet stamped with 'personal defense' cannot be kept. If I end up drawing over 100% of it, there's no point in using a photo source to begin with.

Magnum Research has some amazing modern retail packages for .50AE that are built out of metal or plastic. They're what I wanted to use, but I'm not going to buy boxes of magnum ammo just to get suitable photos of it :)

google em or go to the official site.

294564_d.jpg

V 1.31 update available:

Randomization of weapons with addons (scope, silencer, grenade launcher) now working properly

NPC ammo carry ammounts decreased

Armor descriptions reworked and rewritten - now the protective value and addons (nightvision) for all the available suits of armor are listed right in the inventory descriptions. No more expensive guesswork or reloading of savegames when making your next armor purchase

Weapon min_radius and max_radius has been fine-tuned further to encourage proper weapons discipline in NPCs

Unfortunately at this time I am still unable to track down or replicate the random crash bug some people have reported. I apologize if this bug affects you but if you can, please let me know what version of the game you're running and post the last five or six lines of your error log on my thread either on the GSC or AMK-EN boards.

AMK Arsenal Patch to V 1.31

V 1.31 update available:

Randomization of weapons with addons (scope, silencer, grenade launcher) now working properly

NPC ammo carry ammounts decreased

Armor descriptions reworked and rewritten - now the protective value and addons (nightvision) for all the available suits of armor are listed right in the inventory descriptions. No more expensive guesswork or reloading of savegames when making your next armor purchase

Weapon min_radius and max_radius has been fine-tuned further to encourage proper weapons discipline in NPCs

Unfortunately at this time I am still unable to track down or replicate the random crash bug some people have reported. I apologize if this bug affects you but if you can, please let me know what version of the game you're running and post the last five or six lines of your error log on my thread either on the GSC or AMK-EN boards.

AMK Arsenal Patch to V 1.31

how much did u lower the ammo by. 1-5 rounds a box would be appropriate.

So far, so good. However, there's another issue. Nothing to do with this patch, its been a long outstanding issue I've simply forgotten. I'm not even sure if this has to do with Arsenal, AMK, or Stalker itself.

The maximum resolution my screen can handle is 1680x1050. However, this issue keeps me from using it - The resolution in the game is optimized sure, however the issue has to do with my inventory. When I open up my inventory in this resolution, I find the bottom two rows of the inventory grid unclickable. Clicking them does nothing. Pretty annoying when you're trying to pop an anti-rad at 30% health only to find you cant touch the sunnavabitch (WHY is there no hotbutton for this anyway?).

Granted, I dont think this has to do with AMK Arsenal. Just saying.

So far, looking at the weapon choices many of the enemies are using, and it makes sense once again. I've also noticed that many NPCs are now DEADLY accurate. Not like they're aimbots or anything, but maybe now I'll actually take damage in the longrun. Soldiers are real good with their rifles now, as they should be. This playthrough should pose a solid challenge, no matter what suit I wear.

Создайте аккаунт или авторизуйтесь, чтобы оставить комментарий

Комментарии могут оставлять только зарегистрированные пользователи

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это несложно!

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт

Войти

Есть аккаунт? Войти.

Войти
  • Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.

AMK-Team.ru

• Создать...