This crash occured in the Bar area:

FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression : fatal error

[error]Function : CRender::texture_load

[error]File : E:\stalker\patch_1_0004\xr_3da\xrRender\Texture.cpp

[error]Line : 295

[error]Description : <no expression>

[error]Arguments : Can't find texture 'wpn\l-85-amk-n'

I temporarily fixed it by copying 'l-85-amk-t', renaming it to 'l-85-amk-n' and pasting it in the 'wpn' folder. No more crash after that.

Поделиться этим сообщением

I had that crash a while ago (before AMK-EN even existed :) ), also in the Bar, also fixed it by renaming one of the files and it resulted in unfixable crash in the Army Warehouses.

It was fixed by complete (delete your gamedata) reinstall of the mod. I suggest you should do that.

That's good to know. If I get an unfixable crash like you did I'll be sure to follow your suggestion. Thanks!

I did a fresh install of AMK v1.4.22 English v2.0.81 RC2 and have the following bugs:

1. the texture 'wpn\l-85-amk-n' is still missing (see my fatal error post above)

2. the zone_mincer and zone_mosquitobald ltx files in the misc folder still have the idle_particles line disabled with ;. This means those anomalies are invisible even if visible anomalies is selected during installation.

That's really weird... That file for that resolution doesn't even exist.

I made it back to the Bar area yesterday and the game didn't crash. Apparently it's not looking for that texture anymore.

• Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.

AMK-Team.ru

• Создать...