Перейти к контенту

DMX MOD - bolts in equipment

Vandrerer

Рекомендуемые сообщения

How can I add to my SoC(Hidden Paths 1 mod) limit of bolts and possibility of lifting them from the ground? :)

Поделиться этим сообщением

Ok, I'll explain- since one year I'm modding(audio/graphics/weather system/some gameplay improvements/weapons etc) modification from AMK called Call Of Monolith - Hidden Paths I. For example, this movie shows that modification(it's not my version, just "vanilla" mod):

I'll release my refreshed version(gamedata has 5gb already, but I think that won't be much bigger) after Lost Alpha release, and I want cut off some things from DMX Mod 1.3.4 to Hidden Paths I(Ukryte Ścieżki in polish). That's all, really. Lot of things in DMX Mod are really awesome, and I want only them in Call Of Monolith- Hidden Paths :-)

I wrote about these bolts, but I'm afraid that it's too difficult for me, so- nevermind. But there is one thing which I really want from DMX...

Sounds of breath when I'm wearing mercenary suit/exo/science etc. I don't want helmets, just breathing sound when I'm wearing outfits. I looked for responsible scripts and I've found- hidden_slots.script(14 line has name of .ogg file - gasmask.idle.ogg). And now, I'm not sure, what I have to do- copy this script file to my gamedata and add some line to bind_stalker.script? Is there anyone who can help me? I'll be very thankly!

Best regards,

Vandrerer

Поделиться этим сообщением

• Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.

AMK-Team.ru

• Создать...