Перейти к контенту

Mazryonh

Проверенные
  • Число публикаций

    73
  • Регистрация

  • Последнее посещение

  • AMKoin

    0 [Подарить AMKoin]

Весь контент пользователя Mazryonh

  1. Mazryonh

    AI pack FINAL

    ronin, Thank you very much for providing the link. Unfortunately, I don't know what exactly I'm supposed to do with the archive. Do I just extract it and then just cut and paste the files not already in the gamedata folder? And is this for AMK 1.4, the latest version of the English AMK release? I know that it's important to use the right file for the right version.
  2. Mazryonh

    AI pack FINAL

    I know I'm posting in the wrong section, but can someone please re-upload this AI Pack file to a website with English language download instructions? I would like to play with a better AI than the one with the version I've downloaded. I'm using AMK 1.4 (Rev. 22), EN 2.0 (Rev. 92), available here: http://www.amk-team.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=480 Any help would be most appreciated.
×
×
  • Создать...