Перейти к контенту
Vizzy

What do you want to be included in the next versions of AMK Mod

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Has anybody ever looked into merging the Duty bribe mod with AMK?Doing the agroprom mission before going into the bar is annoying since i hate that mission.

Oh for the love of everything good and holy PLEASE include this mod! It breaks atmosphere to have to grenade the guards or "slide" the gate open yourself and jam it open with a weapon

It would be great if you guys manage to create the main player's shadow in the first person view. I know you can... you're Gods of modding ;)

Ahm.....there is a shadow in the first person view......

fb7cc3b532fce476a6e240310ebdb5fa.jpg

Nice shadows....... ;)

I think he means shape of these shadows.

1804708.jpg

*доедает камень, весело вертя шлангом противогаза* © Stalker_Zip

It's me again...

AMK is great, no arguing, but here is something that regularly pulls me out of the immersion: death. Would it be possible to change the files, so that if you die, you're rather sent to a nearby doctor (which had to be added to) and you sort of respawn there? It's not really realistic if you die, reload and you can do the mission again. The player must at least spend 1 day or so at the doctors as some kind of punishment for dying, money is taken away for the treatment... Would that be possible to do?

I think its is possible with autosaving if you pass such a doctor. And corrupt quicksaves. But by the way how do you imagine the one day waiting system? The player can not play a whole day long or what?

Of course 1 day ingame time ;) (Same system as the sleeping bag, just longer) You'll wake up 1 day after your accident... Maybe not a fixed timeframe, but depending on the degree of your wounds (caused by mutants, gunfire or anomalies)

Of course 1 day ingame time ;) (Same system as the sleeping bag, just longer) You'll wake up 1 day after your accident... Maybe not a fixed timeframe, but depending on the degree of your wounds (caused by mutants, gunfire or anomalies)

I think it would be pretty frustrating for a lot of players. And there are some places where you have to die much times at master difficulty until you pass through it. STALKER isn't the game for doctor systems like Hellgate London or something. I is just another setting. There would be logically issues like if your body is disappeared in an anomaly. It is surely a nice idea but it wouldnt really work.

Yeah, I see your point.

But I still think something has to be done concerning death. It just isn't realistic as it is now... Death should be implemented into the actual gameplay, e.g as in PREY, where you were sent into another world and you could reappear in the "real" world. Of course this wouldn't fit into Stalker's setting, but it's not good as it is now...

Yeah, I see your point.

But I still think something has to be done concerning death. It just isn't realistic as it is now... Death should be implemented into the actual gameplay, e.g as in PREY, where you were sent into another world and you could reappear in the "real" world. Of course this wouldn't fit into Stalker's setting, but it's not good as it is now...

It would be nice to make STALKER more realistic. But you have to include the playability into your vision of an realistic game. If you cant save your game and die in a diffcult mission what you are 2 hours on it wont be really nice. Death should be something really seirous for the player but i dont think that somebody can include this into STALKER. I would looking forward to this but i have no idea how to realize this.

As other's have said, I think it would be GREAT if there could be a compatibility pack made for Lucian's Randomized Weapons Mod.

And on another note, I think it would add A LOT to the AMK Mod's gameplay if the team included an option in the installer to install Sanex's A-Life Mod. On my own I already merged the Sanex mod with AMK, and I must say, it's amazing and completely chaotic. That mod combined with all the amazing features of AMK = the true STALKER experience.

I just feel bad that others may not be having the same experience.

I would certianly second this, I love a-life and feel AMK on its own is lacking in the Human-NPC interaction department. But that it would be fixed if one could install a-life as an optional add-on, sadly I'm nowhere near talented enough to merge it myself so I'll probably have to wait for the team to do it... (or spend a few days reading up on how to do this myself and still probably fail :unsure: )

One thing that would be nice is some improvement in regards to the carrymod features, Like being able to pick up more items (tires for instance) and not be able to pick up but at least move some others (iron beams, the large green crates to name a few).

Also if the way AI handles obstacles was reworked that would do wonders as well, Its hard to stack crates to make a barricade when a bandit just walks against them for countless hours until they all break from the little damage ticks that happen occasionaly. I mean if the people in the hangar at garbage can make barricades why cant I? So I think some attention to the features that make fortifying areas workable would add a lot of immersion as you could build up blockades in the doors of buildings to make your own home base like others have in the story of the game (the hangar, duty checkpoint, army warehouses checkpoint) or at the very least fortify a little place to spend the night so that not just anything can walk right in.

I would have to say those are my only real hopes (though some gun realism compatability additions would be nice, but not any priority). Though whats been done already is more then plenty! :lol:

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.

AMK-Team.ru

• Создать...