Перейти к контенту
bac9-flcl

AMK Mod - General Discussion

Рекомендуемые сообщения

AMK mod with addons it`s a good mod. New cenario 4 addon the best

P.S sorry my bad english

В зоне нет не добрых не злых. Есть только выбор. Выбирая какую-либо сторону готовься к последствиям выбора.

Hi, i need help. I making a Czech translation with my friends from stalker.scorpions.cz site for this mod, but i can't find an IM chat from in-game(tells a who killed or who find something)

Please help and sorry for my bad English :)

I just installed the newest AMK and - I can't find the "AMK Options" menu option? Was it removed? I'm asking because the Stash "Random, Rare" mode was the best part of the mod for me...

Disregard that, I suck cocks - it's in the menu once you start new game.

• Смешно 1
On 4/30/2008 at 12:54 AM, frx44mr said:

AMK is No. 1. In other mods npcs don't search corpses. This is pretty cool.

This is my main issue. What defines a stash/blue-box as "neglected" enough as to mark it safe from theft?

As a simple human being, I need that ONE secure place that I call home.
https://www.reddit.com/r/stalker/comments/dyjptc/stalker_autumn_edition_with_amk_or_is_it_the/

27 minutes ago, rahul_does said:

This is my main issue. What defines a stash/blue-box as "neglected" enough as to mark it safe from theft?

https://www.reddit.com/r/stalker/comments/dyjptc/stalker_autumn_edition_with_amk_or_is_it_the/

As per the informational page, here, NPC can and do clean up boxes and stashes, I have read!

They recognise not only the corpses (which are actively looted), but also boxes and caches - they'll get everything you put in the cache, it they'll found it. It depends on the distinctness of container - items, hidden in the cache somewhere on the garret of the neglected farmstead, for sure will not be found, but it is here into the box, which stands in the Bar, it is better not to place anything - they will clean it up, as soon as you come out.

How to decide that the place is "neglected" enough? Any suggestions. @V1ld, I am running 3.0 and 1.4.1

Save game and experiment?

Скрытый текст

В 19.11.2019 в 22:37, rahul_does сказал:

As per the informational page, here, NPC can and do clean up boxes and stashes, I have read!

They recognise not only the corpses (which are actively looted), but also boxes and caches - they'll get everything you put in the cache, it they'll found it. It depends on the distinctness of container - items, hidden in the cache somewhere on the garret of the neglected farmstead, for sure will not be found, but it is here into the box, which stands in the Bar, it is better not to place anything - they will clean it up, as soon as you come out.

How to decide that the place is "neglected" enough? Any suggestions. @V1ld, I am running 3.0 and 1.4.1

Came back from X18 and {SPOIL(K)ER, potentially  
ss_rahul_11-19-19_19-09-40_l05_bar.jpg

Spoiler

all guns stolen. Rest everything, including a brand new S.T.A.L.K.E.R. suit, right in place.

} Hope that this helps someone.

ss_rahul_11-20-19_22-26-20_l05_bar.jpg

Spoiler

В 19.11.2019 в 22:37, rahul_does сказал:

Came back from X18 and...

{SPOIL(K)ER, potentially}

ss_rahul_11-19-19_19-09-40_l05_bar.jpg

Spoiler

...all guns stolen. Rest everything, including a brand new S.T.A.L.K.E.R. suit, right in place.

Spoiler

ss_rahul_11-20-19_22-26-20_l05_bar.jpg

Hope that this helps someone.

Now, the question is, do I let my human greed take over and do it all over again, finding a "neglected" enough location to hide this loot?

Maybe, that place near the exit to Garbage, fully infested with dogs?

Naaaah!

I am loving it. I WISH that the real-life were as simple!

Ra.

Yesterday I reached "Yanter: The capital of Crashes for AMK" (as I read somewhere).

The loading of the QuickSave 'invariably' crashes the game.

A hard save also, most of the times, crashes.

I am trying to kill all the Zombified soldiers before entering the bunker so that it is easier, when that chap comes out for measurements.

There is that PseudoGiant-Electro-Animal (one like the one in the tunnel where we find the "Family Rifle" who just refuses to die: 100+ bullets from AK and MP5 and 3 defensive grenades, right under his balls but, he keeps running around and sending those explosions of electricity.

1. What now?
1.1. About the PseudoGiant.
1.2 About the game crashing.

Ra.

PS The log file at O:\GOG Games\S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl\_appdata_\logs is EMPTY! 0 Bytes. Let me try that again.

Создайте аккаунт или авторизуйтесь, чтобы оставить комментарий

Комментарии могут оставлять только зарегистрированные пользователи

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это несложно!

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт

Войти

Есть аккаунт? Войти.

Войти
  • Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.

AMK-Team.ru

• Создать...