Перейти к контенту
bac9-flcl

AMK Mod - Bug reports

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hey, I was trying to run this mod in xp x64 and it crashes to desktop every time a conversation terminates. I can circumvent this by hitting trade and getting out of the conversation, but it's really really annoying. Specs are core 2 duo e6420 @ 3.0GHz, 8800GTS 320MB @ 600MHz, 2GB DDR2 @850MHz

Hey, I was trying to run this mod in xp x64 and it crashes to desktop every time a conversation terminates. I can circumvent this by hitting trade and getting out of the conversation, but it's really really annoying. Specs are core 2 duo e6420 @ 3.0GHz, 8800GTS 320MB @ 600MHz, 2GB DDR2 @850MHz

Question: What version of the game do you have?

If the answe,r is anything but 1.0004, you need to reinstall the game and apply 1.0004 patch.

If the answer is 1.0004, I suggest you throw XP x64 away anyway because it's a pile of... rubbish.

I don't think STALKER supports Mobile versions of GPUs...

If that was so, AMK-EN would have never come about. I use my laptop 90% of the time when I work, as my desktop is back in Moscow, and I only go there on holidays.

This is a good website to download Nvidia laptop drivers from.

АМК 1.4 не запускается на международной версии S.T.A.L.K.E.R.?

Вот лекарство! Устанавливать в корневую директорию игры.

Моя группа по АМК ВКонтакте.

Вожу иностранцев в Зону. Дорого.

This is a good website to download Nvidia laptop drivers from.

Couldn't find mine. However the Asus website has one which I am downloading now.

Funny thing is after I reported this bug it promptly stopped happening. However there is another but in which small black boxes appear in the skybox and menus. I assume it has something to do with lighting or shaders but I doubt it is your fault as my copy of Far Cry has the same problem.

I swear my next computer will be a desktop and I will assemble it myself with the most mainstream Graphics card I can find.

There is a crash of the latest version ( 2.0.94 )

<usermsg>Expression : fatal error

Function : CScriptEngine::lua_error

File : E:\stalker\patch_1_0004\xr_3da\xrGame\script_engine.cpp

Line : 73

Description : <no expression>

Arguments : LUA error: ... shadow of chernobyl\gamedata\scripts\ph_door.script:88: C stack overflow

Wierd , there is no file called ph_door.script in AMK mod.

There is a crash of the latest version ( 2.0.94 )

<usermsg>Expression : fatal error

Function : CScriptEngine::lua_error

File : E:\stalker\patch_1_0004\xr_3da\xrGame\script_engine.cpp

Line : 73

Description : <no expression>

Arguments : LUA error: ... shadow of chernobyl\gamedata\scripts\ph_door.script:88: C stack overflow

Wierd , there is no file called ph_door.script in AMK mod.

Man, Yantar become the place which got the highest frequency of crash. I can't get any closer to X16, even it's outside buildings. There always has a critical lag problem, and the game crashes.

<usermsg>Expression : assertion failed

Function : CSafeFixedRotationState::create

File : e:\stalker\patch_1_0004\xr_3da\xrgame\phvalidevalues.h

Line : 81

Description : dBodyStateValide(B)

Sometimes it shows access violation. I can't complete the radiation measurement mission because of this. Is this crash unable to be fixed ?

Of course, AMK mod is the best of the best. I will keep trying and playing.

This crash occured in the Bar area:

FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression : fatal error

[error]Function : CRender::texture_load

[error]File : E:\stalker\patch_1_0004\xr_3da\xrRender\Texture.cpp

[error]Line : 295

[error]Description : <no expression>

[error]Arguments : Can't find texture 'wpn\l-85-amk-n'

I temporarily fixed it by copying 'l-85-amk-t', renaming it to 'l-85-amk-n' and pasting it in the 'wpn' folder. No more crash after that.

I have the exact opposite problem, it's looking for the 'l-85-amk-t' file but all that's in the folder is a file by the name of 'l-85-amk-n'.

I get this problem every time I cross the trench between the Garbage level changer and Bar area.

The problem of texture is easy to solve. l-85-amk-n should be the scope texture of L85. Now you have to check some files.

1. Go to the folder of texture to check weapon texture. Find out which texture name is correct.

2. Open the file called l85.ltx ( lr300 and sig550 may use the same texture, check them both ). Use serch to find scope_texture. You can know which texture name is correct.

3. Open the file called weapons.ltx. Use searh to find weapon_addon_scope_susat. You can check the texture name. ( scope_texture )

Bit of log spam I noticed today while working on more code:

! Cannot find saved game ~~~ process_trade_-_unknown_-_wpn_rg-6_wpn_rg-636928

Absolutely no frakkin' idea what that is. Anyone else have any insights?

Hello, I use the newest version and when starting new game it crashes to desktop without error message when completing the conversation with Sidrovich first thing in the game. I found a link for a file that should fix that with AMK mod (http://www.amkmod.ru/downloads/AMK_MOD_1.4_patch1.7z) but this link is dead and the website no longer exists. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

I'm having a bit of a problem. So I'm running Vista32bit, have the Steam version of the game, and use the Hispano Patcher to patch to 1.0004 in order to run AMK. I have the latest EN version of AMK as well. My problem is that whenever I attempt to load a saved game, the game crashes at Client:Synchronization. I have tested this without AMK and I had no problems loading at all. I am running AMK with 1280x1024 resolution option, visible anomalies, frames enabled on binoculars, 8-12 hour respawn, 24 hour blowouts, AMK default DNS, no food healing, minimap on the top left, New Weather dx9, enabled post effects of character being shot, old hitmarks, Sounds from stalker Beta build for ak47, Vintorez and val new sounds, 80kg carry weight, original AMK monster strength, new loading picture, small PDA, enabled red dots on minimap, disable fire damage for npcs, Better inventory icons, xStreams AI mod, Ragdoll, weapon balance and physics pack, and the AMK menu screen. I am running no mods other than AMK.

FATAL ERROR

[error]Function : CScriptEngine::lua_error

[error]File : E:\stalker\patch_1_0004\xr_3da\xrGame\script_engine.cpp

[error]Line : 73

[error]Arguments : LUA error: ... of chernobyl\gamedata\scripts\dialog_manager.script:393: attempt to compare number with nil

I hunted down what I think it said is one of the offending lines in the dialog_manager.script, and came up with this:

[dm_action_info_14]

wounded = false

level = l04_darkvalley

npc_community = stranger

category = cool_info

npc_community = stranger is line 393.

I have the same problem as the above:

FATAL ERROR

[error]Arguments : LUA error: ... of chernobyl\gamedata\scripts\dialog_manager.script:393: attempt to compare number with nil

stack trace:

I'm running Windows XP, with the the Steam version. I used the HispanoPatcher to get to 1.0004 because 1.0005 isn't supported. Latest version downloaded. Am using a cracked .exe because the STEAM version doesn't have a CD. Whenever attempting to load a saved game, it will crash. No other mods, fresh reinstall of it.

EDIT: I also recieve a similar message WITHOUT AMK when I talk to an NPC about anything interesting. I think this may be due to the Hispano Patcher and not AMK.

FATAL ERROR

[error]Arguments : LUA error: ... of chernobyl\gamedata\scripts\dialog_manager.script:287: attempt to index local 'tbl' (a nil value)

stack trace:

The problem I think is having here concerns the change in .dll's and other files by the Hispano patcher. It EXPECTS you to have a CD! Even using a no CD patch will result in IT SEARCHING FOR A FILE IN A PLACE THAT IT ISN'T AT! Look at the directory. E:\. Since you install it to C:\ in Steam most of the time, it's looking in a CD drive for the file! This means that in order for it to work you have to mount an image of what it's looking for or it will always fail! But I don't really know what I'm talking about as much as the people at AMK and it is better that they clarify.

Hey there. I'm the one who keeps crashing at the Bar but pinpointed the issue to a scope problem. Well, after several attempts, I finally got the crash to cought up a bug report when attempting to attach the scope. Saved the report and saw this:

FATAL ERROR

[error]Arguments : Can't find texture 'wpn\wpn_crosshair_4-dot-n'

Definitely the Scope. A missing file, it seems. (starts looking through other mods for it)

UPDATE: Found said file within latest release of Oblivion Lost. Copied it to AMK folder, ran game, attached the scope to the AK74. Sucess! Ran to bar, to the Southern Checkpoint - *CTD*............

............*-_-..................

Attempted several more Bar crashes, finally got a bug report to that too. This time, its.....

FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression : !hud_snd.sounds.empty()

[error]Function : HUD_SOUND::LoadSound

[error]File : E:\stalker\patch_1_0004\xr_3da\xrGame\HudSound.cpp

[error]Line : 27

[error]Description : there is no sounds for:

[error]Arguments : wpn_hpsa

No......sounds........for the Browning HP? How very unlikely...........but after diving into both the hpsa config file for OL & AMK and comparing the two, I found that the AMK version indeed had the the snd_close sound setting, but they looked like "snd_reload = weapons\pm_reload, snd_reload

= weapons\generic_close"

Thats totally wrong. Edited it to be "snd_close = weapons\generic_close" Testing now....

It worked! I got into the Southern Checkpoint after several of the standard lagspikes - *CTD*.

FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression : wave&&wave->length()

[error]Function : CSoundRender_Source::LoadWave

[error]File : E:\stalker\patch_1_0004\xrSound\SoundRender_Source _loader.cpp

[error]Line : 65

[error]Description : Can't open wave file:

[error]Arguments : g:\program files\thq\s.t.a.l.k.e.r. - shadow of chernobyl\gamedata\sounds\weapons\w_ak74_shot.ogg

..........T_T'.

(gets out the tool box, prepares for the long haul)

Sorted through the weapon sounds folder. "w_ak74_shot.ogg" doesn't exist. w_ak74_shot1.ogg & w_ak74_shot2.ogg are present, however. Copied one of these, renamed to w_ak74_shot.ogg, and tried again.

Success. Made it to "GET OUT OF HERE, STALKER." Ran frantically around the Bar waiting for some other $#!t to happen. Nothing.

BAR FIXED.

*sweat*

The game was running perfectly fine for a while. Had some random crashes but they were very infrequent (A2 installed and was told it's buggy). But now they're constant and very frequent.

~ ERROR: can't detach independant object. entity[wpn_ak74u4479:4479], parent[wpn_ak74u4479:4479], section[wpn_ak74u]

~ ERROR: can't detach independant object. entity[wpn_bm164475:4475], parent[wpn_bm164475:4475], section[wpn_bm16]

~ ERROR: can't detach independant object. entity[wpn_ak74u23014:23014], parent[wpn_ak74u23014:23014], section[wpn_ak74u]

FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression : assertion failed

[error]Function : CSafeFixedRotationState::create

[error]File : e:\stalker\patch_1_0004\xr_3da\xrgame\phvalidevalues.h

[error]Line : 81

[error]Description : dBodyStateValide( B )

If you need the whole document I'll copy paste unless I can figure out how to attach it.

The game was running perfectly fine for a while. Had some random crashes but they were very infrequent (A2 installed and was told it's buggy). But now they're constant and very frequent.

"dBodyStateValide"

Where did you crash with that log?

Dark Valley?

(К этой фразе из C&C конечно больше всего из моей коллекции подошёл бы

концепт дирижабля Кирова, но за картинку размером с сообщение можно получить тапком)

Картинки пока нет

If you need the whole document I'll copy paste unless I can figure out how to attach it.

That MIGHT be related to the Controller's zombification ability. I say MIGHT. I can't stress that enough. I have observed the same error when in an area with more than one Controller or when I'm between the Controller and other NPCs.

"dBodyStateValide"

Where did you crash with that log?

Dark Valley?

Well; Dark Valley, the place just before Yantar and in Yantar itself.

I've only tried playing it 3 times and it's crashed in those 3 places.

Any clue on a resolution?

What's with the detaching errors, are those normal? Or not contributed to the crashing?

Well; Dark Valley, the place just before Yantar and in Yantar itself.

I've only tried playing it 3 times and it's crashed in those 3 places.

Any clue on a resolution?

What's with the detaching errors, are those normal? Or not contributed to the crashing?

Since the arsenal release that added the "no zombie effect from controller" the game hasn't crashed for that.

But there's another crash.

It happens whenever I get near the vehicles in the place where the bar is. The name escapes me.

[error]Arguments : Can't find texture 'wpn\l-85-amk'

I have noticed that it is a missing texture, but there is a file named, 'wpn_l85'. In a hopeful remedy I copied and changed the name to 'l-85-amk' to see if it solves it.

It didn't fix it.

Hey guys so far I have played up to Wild Territory using v2.0.94, its been pretty smooth most of the time apart from Dark Valley and Wild Territory. Both those areas seem to have an over abundance of too many monster spawns. I cannot seem to progress any further in Wild Territory because its locking up my machine and often corrupting save games during the confusion.

I am playing on :-

System Specs

1400 x 900 Wide screen

Vista 32bit

AMD 64 Dual Core 5200+

2048 DDR2 800Mhz Memory

GeForce 8800 GTX 768mb

I was able to get through Dark Valley, though it was tricky due to the sheer amount of mutants. But once you have grenaded a few large populations of them, things smooth out back to an acceptable frame rate.

However in Wild Territory as soon as I proceed to the railway tracks the game slows down dramatically. I can feel the effects of the controller and hear the battles, and if I wait it out and begin very slowly picking off dogs and kill the controllers the frame rate improves a little, but by this time any saves I have made are corrupted. And trying to reload after death just CTD.

I would really like to continue further, so is there a file that I can modify myself using notepad, to lower the spawn rate of those creatures at Wild Territory?

Though altering the all.spawn is a little to difficult for me. So if that’s the only way, then I guess I’ll have to wait for a fix.

The below quote by frx44mr sounds similar to the issues I have been having.

Another crash happened in Yantar, and it is caused by controller ( I guess, because this happened in past version of AMK mod before. ) Some players said controller made the whole game lag. All actions are freezed, almost stop. This is it.

<module>D:\THQ\S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Shadow of Chernobyl\bin\xrCore.dll</module>

<address>001B:01047D15</address>

<function>

<name>xrDebug::backend</name>

<offset>165</offset>

</function>

<file></file>

<line>

<number></number>

<offset></offset>

</line>

</error>

<usermsg>Expression : assertion failed

Function : CSafeFixedRotationState::create

File : e:\stalker\patch_1_0004\xr_3da\xrgame\phvalidevalues.h

Line : 81

Description : dBodyStateValide(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additionally, there is something I want to mention. Bodies in some area are never been removed. Really critical. ( The

problem still can't be solved by putting stalkers.ltx and monsters.ltx into creatures document. )

1. Yantar ( Zombied stalkers and Duty guys' bodies never disappear. )

2. Agroprom ( Facility and the entrance to the underground. Full of stalker, military, and bandit corpses. )

3. Wild Territory ( Merc, bandit, military, monsters' bodies never disappear. Plenty bodies are in the basement. Spawn

rate and position should be highly decreased.

4. Dark Valley ( The northern bandit base always full of bandit and monster corpses. Basically I think the monster spawn

rate and amount are too high. It would be better to decrease them.

5. Garbage ( Bandits' corpses didn't disappear at some original bandit spawn positions, but it's not so critical. )

Ok, the big oddity at the moment is the north checkpoint in the Duty town is unoccupied, they didn't die, its just not filled with guys. The next is that there are a bunch of stalkers surrounding duty members. Add to that, I can trade for their harmonicas and or guitars. I've never been able to do that before. Usually I crash when I try changing zones or I try exiting out of the trade menus.

PS After looking at the error log, it seems somethings wrong with the blowout settings. Anyone else know why? Other than it tried to compare a number with nil?

FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression    : fatal error
[error]Function      : CScriptEngine::lua_error
[error]File          : E:\stalker\patch_1_0004\xr_3da\xrGame\script_engine.cpp
[error]Line          : 73
[error]Description   : <no expression>
[error]Arguments     : LUA error: ... of chernobyl\gamedata\scripts\blowout_scheme.script:114: attempt to compare number with nil

stack trace:

Scheduler tried to update object gar_dolg_blokpost_3
* MEMORY USAGE: 309010 K

FATAL ERROR

[error]Arguments     : LUA error: ... of chernobyl\gamedata\scripts\blowout_scheme.script:114: attempt to compare number with nil

stack trace:

Scheduler tried to update object gar_dolg_blokpost_8

FATAL ERROR

stack trace:

Scheduler tried to update object gar_dolg_blokpost_7

FATAL ERROR

stack trace:

Scheduler tried to update object gar_dolg_blokpost_2

FATAL ERROR

stack trace:

Scheduler tried to update object gar_dolg_blokpost_6

FATAL ERROR

stack trace:

Scheduler tried to update object bar_stalker_0001

FATAL ERROR

stack trace:

Scheduler tried to update object gar_dolg_blokpost_4

FATAL ERROR

stack trace:

Scheduler tried to update object gar_dolg_blokpost_1

FATAL ERROR

[error]Arguments     : LUA error: ...adow of chernobyl\gamedata\scripts\se_respawn.script:422: attempt to index field 'actor' (a nil value)

stack trace:

Scheduler tried to update object respawn18874

FATAL ERROR

[error]Arguments     : LUA error: ...adow of chernobyl\gamedata\scripts\se_respawn.script:422: attempt to index field 'actor' (a nil value)

stack trace:

Scheduler tried to update object respawn18873

FATAL ERROR

stack trace:

Scheduler tried to update object respawn18872

FATAL ERROR

stack trace:

Scheduler tried to update object respawn18871

FATAL ERROR

stack trace:

Scheduler tried to update object respawn18870

FATAL ERROR

stack trace:

Scheduler tried to update object respawn18869

FATAL ERROR

stack trace:

Scheduler tried to update object respawn18868

FATAL ERROR

stack trace:

Scheduler tried to update object respawn18867

FATAL ERROR

stack trace:

Scheduler tried to update object respawn18866

FATAL ERROR

stack trace:

Scheduler tried to update object val_bandit_respawn_149196

FATAL ERROR

stack trace:

Scheduler tried to update object agr_bandit_respawn_25657

FATAL ERROR

stack trace:

Scheduler tried to update object esc_bandit_respawn_23305

FATAL ERROR

stack trace:

Scheduler tried to update object esc_bandit_respawn_23158

FATAL ERROR

stack trace:

Scheduler tried to update object bar_stalker_respawn_325606

FATAL ERROR

stack trace:

Scheduler tried to update object bar_stalker_respawn_424051

FATAL ERROR

stack trace:

Scheduler tried to update object gar_stalker_respawn_120765

FATAL ERROR

stack trace:

Scheduler tried to update object bar_stalker_respawn_325613

FATAL ERROR

stack trace:

Scheduler tried to update object bar_stalker_respawn_424032

FATAL ERROR

stack trace:

Scheduler tried to update object bar_stalker_respawn_324061

FATAL ERROR

stack trace:

Scheduler tried to update object esc_stalker_respawn_27139

FATAL ERROR

stack trace:

Scheduler tried to update object gar_seryi

FATAL ERROR

stack trace:

Scheduler tried to update object esc_stalker_respawn_120074

FATAL ERROR

stack trace:

Scheduler tried to update object esc_bandit_respawn_11983

FATAL ERROR

stack trace:

Scheduler tried to update object esc_bandit_respawn_21988

FATAL ERROR

stack trace:

Scheduler tried to update object esc_bandit_respawn_11966

FATAL ERROR

stack trace:

Scheduler tried to update object esc_bandit_respawn_21973

FATAL ERROR

stack trace:

Scheduler tried to update object agr_bandit_respawn_120455
* Saving spawns...
* Saving objects...
* 21564 objects are successfully saved
* Game Robert D Newbery_quicksave.sav is successfully saved to file 'c:\documents and settings\all users\documents\stalker-shoc\savedgames\robert d newbery_quicksave.sav'

FATAL ERROR

[error]Arguments     : LUA error: ...adow of chernobyl\gamedata\scripts\game_stats.script:105: attempt to index field 'actor' (a nil value)

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.

AMK-Team.ru

• Создать...