Log?

nop not even one in 20 crashes:D

and a nother one:D

FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression : Ran out of memory

[error]Function : TW_LoadTextureFromTexture

[error]File : E:\stalker\patch_1_0004\xr_3da\xrRender\Texture.cpp

[error]Line : 132

[error]Description : D3DXCreateTexture( HW.pDevice, top_width,top_height, levels_exist,0,t_dest_fmt, D3DPOOL_MANAGED,&t_dest )

Hmm i think this is the log for the save game bug or wath ever it is :D

FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression : fatal error

[error]Function : _out_of_memory

[error]File : E:\stalker\patch_1_0004\xrCore\xrDebugNew.cpp

[error]Line : 359

[error]Description : <no expression>

[error]Arguments : Out of memory. Memory request: 4096 K

Freedom is the way of the world/////AMK BEST MOD EVER!

xStream has written below :)

АМК 1.4 не запускается на международной версии S.T.A.L.K.E.R.?

Вот лекарство! Устанавливать в корневую директорию игры.

Моя группа по АМК ВКонтакте.

Вожу иностранцев в Зону. Дорого.

that is not the scripts issue - just not enought accessible RAM

try make your graphic options lower

Все, кто стоит на моем пути: идите нахрен и там погибните! ©

FATAL ERROR

[error]Function : CScriptEngine::lua_error

[error]File : E:\stalker\patch_1_0004\xr_3da\xrGame\script_engine.cpp

[error]Line : 73

[error]Arguments : LUA error: ...ow of chernobyl\gamedata\scripts\bind_stalker.script:1: attempt to concatenate field '?' (a nil value)

Freedom is the way of the world/////AMK BEST MOD EVER!

No CTDs here, just some weirdness with the dynamic news.

This one actually gave me a little chill when it came over the PDA. Only small problem is the misspelled word, outlined in green.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d68/Skul...er/message1.jpg

The messages at the top and bottom of this shot were just odd. Maybe it's part of AMK, if so, disregard.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d68/Skul...er/message2.jpg

Another strange one, it looks almost like the first name, "Pepper", should have had a message after it that Yuri was responding to.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d68/Skul...er/message3.jpg

And here's Yuri again. Apparently he knows who all the liars are in the Zone :)

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d68/Skul...er/message4.jpg

I've got to say, some of the dynamic news is really brilliant and adds nicely to the immersion factor in the game. You really get a sense that there's a whole world around you, with other people doing things and other events occurring without you being there.

I know what the bugs are with news, It's going to be fixed in the next version of AMK-EN.

I just got a random crash. I was in Garbage at the Duty Outpost when something spooked the Dutyers. I think there was a bandit force coming along. Anyway, I was waiting for them to arrive when the game crashed.

This is from the game log:

FATAL ERROR

[error]Arguments : LUA error: ... shadow of chernobyl\gamedata\scripts\amk_mod.script:1: attempt to call field 'get_strings' (a nil value)

Hope it helps!

This is my log :

<usermsg>Expression : fatal error

Function : CScriptEngine::lua_error

File : E:\stalker\patch_1_0004\xr_3da\xrGame\script_engine.cpp

Line : 73

Description : <no expression>

Arguments : LUA error: ...r. - shadow of chernobyl\gamedata\scripts\amk.script:145: attempt to index field 'actor' (a nil value)

This crash happened in Yantar, and this is my first time to be there. It was absolute to go to the scientist's bunker first, but something strange happened. The door is locked, and I can't take any missions. Then, the game crashed.

Hey guys, I've had a rather strange bug, here are my 2 posts about it from the stalker forums: Save Game Bug

Hey guys, around the time you have to talk to the Guide, I've started experiencing a very strange bug, my save games seem to be getting corrupted, and either wont load, or will load, and I'll be back at Cordon at night time, and the AI will seem to be frozen, I saved the crash report if anyone wants to see it...

And:

Bug update

Well guys, I found an uncorrupted save in Cordon, I didnt have any other saves, but i went to the garbage, and saved it twice there, but when i tried to load them, I got XR_3DA.exe caused BREAKPOINT in module "K:Program Files/THQ/S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Shadow of ChernobylbinxrCore.dll" at 001B:00587D15, xrDebug::backend() 165 byte(s) and when I tried to load the auto save, it loaded, but it was night, and all the AI were frozen... I just checked, and i did get the "scheduler tried to update object" error in the console, what should I do guys? I was told this was rather serious, I can post a log if needed, and also take a screenshot of the console as well...

Another crash happened in Yantar, and it is caused by controller ( I guess, because this happened in past version of AMK mod before. ) Some players said controller made the whole game lag. All actions are freezed, almost stop. This is it.

<module>D:\THQ\S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Shadow of Chernobyl\bin\xrCore.dll</module>

<address>001B:01047D15</address>

<function>

<name>xrDebug::backend</name>

<offset>165</offset>

</function>

<file></file>

<line>

<number></number>

<offset></offset>

</line>

</error>

<usermsg>Expression : assertion failed

Function : CSafeFixedRotationState::create

File : e:\stalker\patch_1_0004\xr_3da\xrgame\phvalidevalues.h

Line : 81

Description : dBodyStateValide(B)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additionally, there is something I want to mention. Bodies in some area are never been removed. Really critical. ( The

problem still can't be solved by putting stalkers.ltx and monsters.ltx into creatures document. )

1. Yantar ( Zombied stalkers and Duty guys' bodies never disappear. )

2. Agroprom ( Facility and the entrance to the underground. Full of stalker, military, and bandit corpses. )

3. Wild Territory ( Merc, bandit, military, monsters' bodies never disappear. Plenty bodies are in the basement. Spawn

rate and position should be highly decreased.

4. Dark Valley ( The northern bandit base always full of bandit and monster corpses. Basically I think the monster spawn

rate and amount are too high. It would be better to decrease them.

5. Garbage ( Bandits' corpses didn't disappear at some original bandit spawn positions, but it's not so critical. )

In the agroprom research facility, (in the mission where the military raids it), the soldiers that get spawned after you help out the stalkers don't show up on the minimap when they are dead as white dots.

also when trying to load my savegame in the agroprom underground i got this CTD

FATAL ERROR

[error]Arguments : LUA error: ...ow of chernobyl\gamedata\scripts\bind_stalker.script:1: attempt to concatenate field '?' (a nil value)

stack trace:

This crash occured in the Bar area:

FATAL ERROR

[error]Function : CRender::texture_load

[error]Line : 295

[error]Arguments : Can't find texture 'wpn\l-85-amk-n'

I temporarily fixed it by copying 'l-85-amk-t', renaming it to 'l-85-amk-n' and pasting it in the 'wpn' folder. No more crash after that.

This crash occured in the Bar area:

FATAL ERROR

[error]Function : CRender::texture_load

[error]Line : 295

[error]Arguments : Can't find texture 'wpn\l-85-amk-n'

I temporarily fixed it by copying 'l-85-amk-t', renaming it to 'l-85-amk-n' and pasting it in the 'wpn' folder. No more crash after that.

I had that crash a while ago (before AMK-EN even existed :) ), also in the Bar, also fixed it by renaming one of the files and it resulted in unfixable crash in the Army Warehouses.

It was fixed by complete (delete your gamedata) reinstall of the mod. I suggest you should do that.

I had that crash a while ago (before AMK-EN even existed :) ), also in the Bar, also fixed it by renaming one of the files and it resulted in unfixable crash in the Army Warehouses.

It was fixed by complete (delete your gamedata) reinstall of the mod. I suggest you should do that.

That's good to know. If I get an unfixable crash like you did I'll be sure to follow your suggestion. Thanks!

I did a fresh install of AMK v1.4.22 English v2.0.81 RC2 and have the following bugs:

1. the texture 'wpn\l-85-amk-n' is still missing (see my fatal error post above)

2. the zone_mincer and zone_mosquitobald ltx files in the misc folder still have the idle_particles line disabled with ;. This means those anomalies are invisible even if visible anomalies is selected during installation.

1. the texture 'wpn\l-85-amk-n' is still missing (see my fatal error post above)

What resolution do you play on?

1280 x 1024

That's really weird... That file for that resolution doesn't even exist.

I got a crash recently, and this crash may happen at anytime, any place. I found that this crash happened when I was reloading m209 grenade to HK G36.

<usermsg>Expression : fatal error

Function : CScriptEngine::lua_error

File : E:\stalker\patch_1_0004\xr_3da\xrGame\script_engine.cpp

Line : 73

Description : <no expression>

Arguments : LUA error: C stack overflow

I think controller in AMK mod is always the trouble maker. Lots of crashes are because of this creature.

Sometimes I also got some " Access violation " crashes.

Confirming newest patch of AMK-EN from rev .81 to rev .85 causes Sidorovich to disappear. When starting a new game he is no longer in his chair and player is then trapped in his bunker. Unfortunately I don't understand enough about the scripting code to fix it. :(

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.

AMK-Team.ru

• Создать...