Перейти к контенту

У Костра XVIII

Boggard

Рекомендуемые сообщения

5 minutes ago, W.A.S.P. said:

The main problem is the language barrier, but with the advent of Google-Translate,it has become easier.
Welcome.

Yes, the language barrier has been very difficult to deal with as I try to interact with the Eastern community and play their mods, but there is so much to play and I've met a lot of nice people.
Personally, I use the DeepL translator to translate from RU -> ENG. Sometimes I also use Yandex Translate. Has Google translate really improved that much? I hardly use it anymore, but it sounds like I should be giving it a second chance.

1 minute ago, Котошметик said:

@STALKERvoir, welcome to our forum!

I can't answer the question about the Western STALKER community, but I think it's cool. We can talk about a common topic and share our experience in creating mods.

Thank you both for the welcome, I very much appreciate it.

My desire is one day to create an environment where both the Eastern and Western community can both participate in, I've slowly been progressing towards this and it's going quite well.
Turns out there are a lot of western players who would love to play more Eastern mods, however translation is always an issue. I hope by acknowledging each other in the future mod makers will take more steps towards reaching out to us.

I love STALKER and it's modding scene, regardless of language.

Spoiler

I own a RUS/ENG Discord Channel with 500 members, please joining to consider helping bridge the divide between East and West.
Invite: https://discord.gg/gyMdq3a

Поделиться этим сообщением

2 minutes ago, W.A.S.P. said:

I have no idea. I only speak Russian.

I guess I will try it out and you can let me if you can understand what it translates. Unfortunately I only speak English at the moment.
--------------------------------------
Я думаю, что я попробую это, и вы можете позволить мне, если вы можете понять, что это переводит. К сожалению, сейчас я говорю только по-английски.

• Согласен 1

Spoiler

I own a RUS/ENG Discord Channel with 500 members, please joining to consider helping bridge the divide between East and West.

Just now, Won-Won said:

@STALKERvoir , gotta be learning russki.: big_boss:

I know, Ringer, but it's so time consuming and difficult.

Maybe one day you'll get to see me replaying my favorite mods in Russian. :grin2:

• Нравится 2

Spoiler

• Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.

AMK-Team.ru

• Создать...