Перейти к контенту
Halford

[CoP] Перенос и создание карт

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Танкист. Просмотри мою предыдущую запись на этой стр от 19.01. и если не проблема

качнуть 18 метров - там ссылка. хоть я и не довел до кондиции базу сталкеров, но мелкие

гулаги работают и будет проще разобраться где и что ковырять. Респавн прописан именно в

смартах в ЗП (хочу не согласиться с КровоСталкером - лучше уж разобраться с конфигами и

скриптами от ЗП и делать на их основе - будет меньше путаници) Переход на Кордон - на

Скадовске справа от лестници за дизелем.

Изменено пользователем nuklia

в принципе можно не парится,( а сделать как Vano_Santuri в моде на чн) Спавн через скрипт, осталось только скрипт етот к игре привязать

Изменено пользователем tankist
Сюжетное продолжение чистого неба
Зона обр.2010г.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.-Расширение территорий

I have put one location from SoC into CoP - and on starting a new game:

* Creating new game...
* Loading spawn registry...
* 9 spawn points are successfully loaded

FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression    : !m_error_code
[error]Function      : raii_guard::~raii_guard
[error]File          : D:\prog_repository\sources\trunk\xrServerEntities\script_storage.cpp
[error]Line          : 748
[error]Description   : ...e.r. - zew prypeci\gamedata\scripts\sim_board.script:226: attempt to index local 'spawn_smart' (a nil value)

What can be wrong?

Сообщение от модератора Halford
Попробуй пустую локу без ничего. Тоесть очисть файлы alife_***.ltx и way_***.ltx.

Возможно какая-то сейция не правильно прописана как для ЗП.

Добавлено через 36 мин.:

OK, I've just screwed one thing... but now I have something really strange:

compiling shader deffer_base_bump-hq
compiling shader deffer_base_flat_d
compiling shader deffer_base_flat_d
compiling shader deffer_impl_flat

FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression    : fs
[error]Function      : CResourceManager::_CreateVS
[error]File          : D:\prog_repository\sources\trunk\Layers\xrRender\ResourceManager_Resources.cpp
[error]Line          : 166
[error]Description   : shader file doesnt exist
[error]Arguments     : c:\program files\s.t.a.l.k.e.r. - zew prypeci\gamedata\shaders\r2\deffer_impl_flat.vs

And he's right, there is no VS version of this shader, there's only PS version - but it's like that both in CoP and in SoC, so I don't know, why he wants to compile it...

sooner or later... you will meet the undertaker...

utak3r

Thanks :) But I can't find any info on how to generate those thm files from dds... any tool or link?

There's one more thing I can't understand from the tutorial - level vertexes. How to recalculate them? The tutorial says:

Далее разворачиваем alife_ файл с нашей локацией, ищем там строку «game_vertex_id» и пишем там число которое появилось рядом с нашей локацией при запуске батника ggtool.Затем обращаем свой взор на строку «level_vertex_id».К исходному значению строки прибавляем число, которое мы записали в строку «game_vertex_id», полученное число записываем. Далее, в добавляемых потом секциях спавна нужно писать эти числа. Мы подогнали вертексы.

I got my new game vertex, but can't understand, how to get level vertexes?

Изменено пользователем utak3r

utak3r

level_vertex_id трогать вообще не надо.

Кто весел - тот смеется, кто хочет - тот добьется, кто ищет - тот всегда найдет!

OK, I've already came to that :)

But... as I was porting SoC levels, they require either all rebuilding (different particles and so on...) or combining the two packages somehow. Unfortunately, ParticleEditor in SDK is somewhat limited... I can't find any way of saving/loading particles, not to mention whole folders of them...

utak3r

Я создавал партиклы для ЗП в СДК для ТЧ, когда подключал локацию Лесная Чаща.

Прошу прощения. Не партикды, а шейдера.

Изменено пользователем Kostya V

Кто весел - тот смеется, кто хочет - тот добьется, кто ищет - тот всегда найдет!

OK, for the moment I put SoC's particles and... it works! :D

The sad thing is that without rebuilding a level I have to have a huge textures folder ;)

Now I have to find a way of joining particles, and one more thing: ground textures are broken... I mean they are not displayed, only the color...

xrengine201002141505294.th.jpg xrengine201002141503537.th.jpg xrengine201002141504580.th.jpg

xrengine201002141930077.th.jpg xrengine201002141815461.th.jpg xrengine201002141814550.th.jpg

Hey guys... how to change the textures of the ground?... def_shaders are different... how can I fix this?

update:

Everything works! :)

- copy deffer_impl_flat_d.vs to deffer_impl_flat.vs

- copy textures\terrain\terrain_jupiter.thm to textures\terrain\terrain_my_terrain.thm

of course, some sounds, textures, and so on are needed. But it fully works now :)

xrengine201002141636063.th.jpg xrengine201002141655027.th.jpg xrengine201002150039244.th.jpg

utak3r

utak3r, thanks! Ground textures are normal ?

---

Доволен как слон:

sszeka021510122158l10ra.th.jpg

sszeka021510122057l10ra.th.jpg

sszeka021510122221l10ra.th.jpg

Изменено пользователем Zeka1996Korneev
But I can't find any info on how to generate those thm files from dds... any tool or link?

Convert dds files into tga format - dds2tga , copy tga files into the SDK\level_editor\import folder, run Level_editor,

open thear ->images ->check new textures ->ok ->ok, in Rawdata folder\textures you get thm-files.

Ah, this way... thanks, nuklia :)

Ground textures are normal ?

Yes, they display properly. You can see a short video here (it's currently being processed, so wait a moment for a high quality version):

utak3r

Thanks :) But I can't find any info on how to generate those thm files from dds... any tool or link?
http://stalkerin.gameru.net/wiki/index.php...Настройка_сцены

Read from "Добавление текстур". There are video tutor how generate thm files (but you must to adjust that texture) . Your way easier. :)

But... as I was porting SoC levels, they require either all rebuilding (different particles and so on...) or combining the two packages somehow. Unfortunately, ParticleEditor in SDK is somewhat limited... I can't find any way of saving/loading particles, not to mention whole folders of them...
Particle editor and shader editor works for all stalker games fine. Just copies SoC particles.xr, gamemtl.xr, shaders.xr and shaders_xrlc.xr to the gamedata directory of X-Ray SDK, then take a pan and notebook and write aspects of shaders\particles\materials that you wont to add to the CoP from shader\particle editor window. Then copies CoP particles.xr, gamemtl.xr, shaders.xr and shaders_xrlc.xr to the same directory and add that stuff.

For particles we have the Kolmogor program.

In hex-editor I saw they play the role similar to the old textures.ltx file? Bump setup and so on...

And as for the shader editor - the last time I wanted to run it, I failed...could you quote the proper .bat file for it?

@start bins\ShaderEditor.exe -dsound

What writting?

utak3r

Так как туториал на сайте сталкер инсайд показывает это:

fuckingidiotd.jpg

Выкладываю страничку сохранённую с помощью оперы:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dpbufe

Я даже догадываюсь кто б это мог быть... -_-

Спасибо.

If anyone will do it later, don't forget to fill the level.ltx file, which in SoC levels are just empty!

Just to remember...

I don't know why, but Particle Editor yells about actions version and just awfully hangs the system... But PE Tool works as expected :)

update:

Oh... it looks beautiful... :)) Here's my video from Radar, that means the Red Forest and the Brain Scorcher antennas:

BTW:

The best map for the terrain's ground map is located in level\terrain folder, it's bigger and more detailed, giving the best results.

utak3r

Скрины с Армейских складов:

sszeka021510152402l07mi.th.jpgsszeka021510152216l07mi.th.jpgsszeka021510152122l07mi.th.jpgsszeka021510152105l07mi.th.jpgsszeka021510152100l07mi.th.jpgsszeka021510152432l07mi.th.jpg

Изменено пользователем Zeka1996Korneev

Я вот перенес карту "Болота" из ЧН на ЗП, но как мне перенести таких персонажей, как Каланчу, Суслова, Лебедева, и других на ету локацию? :ny_mellow:

Жду ли я Сталкер 2? Хм...

А кто может подробно описать процес переноса уникальных персонажей с "Болот" ЧН в локацию "Болота", которую перенесено в ЗП? Очень прошу мне помочь как начинающему, ато по-прежнему ничего не получается. Заранее спасибо :ny_unsure:

Жду ли я Сталкер 2? Хм...

Создайте аккаунт или авторизуйтесь, чтобы оставить комментарий

Комментарии могут оставлять только зарегистрированные пользователи

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это несложно!

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт

Войти

Есть аккаунт? Войти.

Войти
  • Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.

AMK-Team.ru

• Создать...