Перейти к контенту
Vizzy

What do you want to be included in the next versions of AMK Mod

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Really the ONLY thing I can think of that I would add to AMK to make STALKER pretty much 100% of what it was supposed to be is to add a few vehicles. There are plenty of vehicle mods out there; I tried one and it worked quite well. Theyre EXTREMELY helpful when trying to travel over several levels to get somewhere. However, in order to make them really usable, you'd have to lower the amount of anomolies (which should be done anyway, cause there are WAY too many anomolies at some points). I love the mod as-is, though, and dont plan on changing it out for any other mod. I can keep doing free roam for a long, long time.

I'd really like to see darker nights,as they just aren't dark enough, imho.

I'd also like to see items in the stashes that are around all the levels, as they always seem to be empty.

I'd really like to see darker nights,as they just aren't dark enough, imho.

I'd also like to see items in the stashes that are around all the levels, as they always seem to be empty.

Try this mod:

http://amk-team.ru/forum/index.php?s=&...ost&p=27472

e95fe.jpg

342d7.jpg

▼ cG9seWdvbg—

Thanks for that, will give it a whirl :)

Also thanks for mirroring it, I have it mirrored at the following address http://www.mediamax.com/knowledge123/Hoste...ightVz_0.99.zip

Flares would be nice. You could use them to mark areas in underground levels and to illuminate areas that you can't quite reach with your flashlight. Something that you can throw like a grenade and that will illuminate a moderate radius would be really useful. You could also use them to light something without giving away your position by turning on your light, not to mention the fact that they'd look really cool.

Flares would be nice. You could use them to mark areas in underground levels and to illuminate areas that you can't quite reach with your flashlight. Something that you can throw like a grenade and that will illuminate a moderate radius would be really useful. You could also use them to light something without giving away your position by turning on your light, not to mention the fact that they'd look really cool.

A mod for flares is in development. Currently I can only provide you with some configs for flares.

[grenade_gdl]:grenade_f1

explode_particles    = explosionsexplosion_01

light_color        = 2.0,2.0,2.0
light_range    = 100.0
light_time         = 30
explode_duration    = 30

blast        = 10
blast_r        = 2
blast_impulse    = 350
blast_impulse_factor    = 1
hit_type_blast    = burn
$spawn         = "weaponsgrenadesgdl"
inv_name        = grenade_gdl
inv_name_short    = grenade_gdl_s
description        = desc_grenade_gdl
snd_explode    = weaponst_rgd5_explosion

Use it instead of F1 grenade.

АМК 1.4 не запускается на международной версии S.T.A.L.K.E.R.?

Вот лекарство! Устанавливать в корневую директорию игры.

Моя группа по АМК ВКонтакте.

Вожу иностранцев в Зону. Дорого.

Something else I remembered that was on my wishlist:

Completely random stashes

Now I know there is random stashes implemented, but to my knowledge you can only choose between regular random stuff and having rare random stuff spawn. It would be neat to have a setting that includes all in game items that exist be able to be in the stashes. This of course would be based off the guy you killed to get the stash info. By this I mean his experience level (already implemented I believe). So you could find cool unique items on rare occasions such as a storming Abakan or something etc (use your imagination lol).

Have you ever wanted something to be added to AMK Mod but don't know where to post your ideas?

This is the perfect place to do so!

Post your ideas here, no matter how stupid you think they are and if we like them we can discuss them with AMK Team and... they may be included in the next version of AMK!

I think something that could be added(I posted a new topic about this a few minutes ago, but jsut in case no-onw saw it) is making your oh-so-cool mod available to the latest patch of STALKER, and not just version 1.0004.

I think something that could be added(I posted a new topic about this a few minutes ago, but jsut in case no-onw saw it) is making your oh-so-cool mod available to the latest patch of STALKER, and not just version 1.0004.

But patches latest than 1.0004 don't add something to singleplayer, that's why AMK1.4-mod is not maked for game version 1.0005 & latest.

Ленин жил,

Ленин жив,

Ленин слушает SlipKnoT

Is it possible to make the player go into the prone position? You can make it so that sniping would be easier (less swaying), there would be more use of the landscape for hiding and protection, and it would be a hoot to sneak up on somebody and whack them in the legs!

I would like to see:

* More options in the AMK Options menu (which is an awesome feature by the way). If possible, most/all of the options you have to pick from when installing the mod.

* Patch 1.0005 compatibility. I've been going back and forth between Oblivion Lost and Priboi Story because it's easy to swap gamedata folders. I can't do that with AMK because it's not compatible with v1.0005 like the other mods. Regardless of what patch 1.0005 changes (graphical performance optimization is significant in my book), I would think about making it compatible since some players, like Steam users, can't play version 1.0004.

* A plain .zip or .rar download without a fancy installer. I used the installer the first time, copied the gamedata folder to another location, uninstalled the mod and then moved the gamedata folder back. This may not be possible due to the options you have to choose when installing, I'm not sure.

* The ability to pick up and move our stashes to other locations. I haven't placed my own stash yet so forgive me if we can already do this.

* A bolt-action rifle (not a sniper rifle) like the Mosin Nagant. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosin-Nagant

AMK mod is amazing. However, there are still plenty bugs and crashes.

1. crashes happen at car park in condon frequently. Perhaps the reason is controller. It usually spawns there.

2. In army warehouse I can't use my PDA to watch " contact " and " diary " . The game crashes and back to desktop

when I use the two specific functions.

3. Monsters are too many in dark valley, and anomolies are too many in wild territory. Both of them make Bullet ( Duty

guy ) and Kruglov ( Green skin scientist ) die and fail missions. I think this is not good, or don't place these dangerous

stuff on their way.

4. I tried lots of mods such as Oblovion Lost before, and I found it got stalkers.ltx and monsters.ltx to control human and

monster bodies. these files can control the remove and stay time of bodies. I have never seen them in AMK mod. I put

them into AMK mod, and they worked. Nevertheless, some places never remove bodies ---- Agroprom, etc.

5. There are still many problems about loading saved games, and they somtimes crash the game. I always have to save

many times and test which one is able to be loaded. When I finished X16 mission, I walked to the transport point (

Yantar to Wild territory ) . The game crashed while loading wild territory map.

Now I would like to talk about what I am looking forward.....

1. There are lots of vodka in the game, so why don't we add a kind of weapon called " molotove cocktail "

2. I hope other NPCs can do missions such as assassination. There may somebody wants to take Marked One out.

3. Marked One is not Johnny Rambo, and I think there should be more cooperative actions to do camp elimination

missions.

What happened with PKM (Пулемет Калашникова Модернизированный, "Kalashnikov's Machine gun Modernized")?

Kalashnikov RPK-74M light machine gun with 45 rounds magazine.

AKS-74U is with wrong magazine (30 rounds 7,62x39mm instead proper 30 rounds 5,45x39mm). This mistake is from the original game, can it be corrected?

Full Automatic pistol like Stechkin APS or more modern OTs-33 "Pernach" would be very useful weapon in the Zone, since there is plenty of 9x18mm Makarov ammo. Considering this, a PP-19 Bizon (Bison) SMG with its 64 rounds 9x18mm Makarov magazine would be great!

How about adding a SMG (Submachine Gun) in .45 ACP?

Maybe Ingram MAC 10 or HK UMP (probably the best solution)?

Super modern TDI Kriss Super V™?

or even good old "Tommy Gun" with 100 rounds drums?

It would be awesome to shoot down helicopters with Strela 2M (NATO codename SA-7b "Grail") man-portable SAM (I saw it in icon_all_weapons.dds extracted from the database)!

One RPG-7 grenade should be sufficient to destroy a BTR, at least to take out the turret.

1. There are lots of vodka in the game, so why don't we add a kind of weapon called " molotove cocktail "

2. I hope other NPCs can do missions such as assassination. There may somebody wants to take Marked One out.

3. Marked One is not Johnny Rambo, and I think there should be more cooperative actions to do camp elimination

missions.

1.Unfortunately, Molotov's Cocktail will not be added into AMK, unless someone makes a mod for it.

2.That was discussed many times. It's not going to be added (at least for a while), because it's hard to do that.

3.I'm not even sure how to make this one...

About your crashes - Military Warehouses crashes are original AMK crashes. That is perhaps the most buggy area in the game.

Please post a log for your Cordon crashes, then we would now what causes them.

Kruglov's problem can be solved by leading him to the tunnel with Burners, then walking 100m away from him and returning - he successfully goes through the tunnel in offline.

What happened with PKM (Пулемет Калашникова Модернизированный, "Kalashnikov's Machine gun Modernized")?

It's not going to be added into the mod itself, but I'm pretty sure someone is making a mod for it, like they did for Saiga.

Kalashnikov RPK-74M light machine gun with 45 rounds magazine.

AKS-74U is with wrong magazine (30 rounds 7,62x39mm instead proper 30 rounds 5,45x39mm). This mistake is from the original game, can it be corrected?

That's two different weapons. But magazine\rounds mod for AMK is coming very soon.

Full Automatic pistol like Stechkin APS or more modern OTs-33 "Pernach" would be very useful weapon in the Zone, since there is plenty of 9x18mm Makarov ammo. Considering this, a PP-19 Bizon (Bison) SMG with its 64 rounds 9x18mm Makarov magazine would be great!

About this and other weapons - at the moment they aren't going to be implemented into the mod unless someone makes an add-on for AMK that adds those weapons (which people do, again, remember Saiga).

That's two different weapons. But magazine\rounds mod for AMK is coming very soon.

Of course they are two different weapons. I would like to have 45-rounds mag RPK-74M LMG in the game.

AKS-74U is in the game, but with wrong magazine (from AK-47/AKM), and I'm looking forward to "magazine\rounds mod for AMK" that you mentioned.

And why PKM is not in the latest AMK mod? Is there any special reason?

It would be awesome to shoot down helicopters with Strela 2M (NATO codename SA-7b "Grail") man-portable SAM (I saw it in icon_all_weapons.dds extracted from the database)!

First, we need some .ogf - models for this guns. But, second, Vizzy say (two posts back) that's some people trys to return this weapons. And I hope, thats they would did it!

P.S. Where is you seen OTs-33 "Pernach"? I seen GSh-18, but not "Pernach"... :blink:

Ленин жил,

Ленин жив,

Ленин слушает SlipKnoT

I tested all of the scope textures in AMK mod, and I think they are not good enough. I tried this scope texture mod. I suggest AMK team to put this into next version.

Very cool and high quality scope texture with a little night vision effect. Take a look.

http://stalker.filefront.com/file/AdvancedScopes_pack2;82058

I played Oblivion Lost before, and there is a interesting feature in it. Artifacts can be put to the first slot and used as weapons. ( Create a man-made anomaly at any position by actor. The size and power of anomaly is based on the level of artifact. For example, Dopelit = small burner , Fireball = medium burner , Crystal = Large burner. They are used as weapons, so other npc will change their attitude to enemy if they walked into the anomaly you made. )

Marked One's left hand in the hud is always the same, and it's really wired. How to show a hand like that if he wear SEVA suit or other heavy armors ? Maybe this is able to improve in next version.

Marked One's left hand in the hud is always the same, and it's really wired. How to show a hand like that if he wear SEVA suit or other heavy armors ? Maybe this is able to improve in next version.

This is something that is in the game engine. Only GSC would be able to change that (which I think they will in Clear Sky).

About artefacts as weapons - I don't think AMK Team intends to do anything like that.

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.

AMK-Team.ru

• Создать...