Перейти к контенту
bac9-flcl

AMK Mod - General Discussion

Рекомендуемые сообщения

AMK 1.4.1 is officially released.

The new AMK-EN 2.1 is coming soon.

Sweet is possible to know whats the fix and new things implemented in the 1.4.1 and it is possible while you finish off the AMK-EN 2.1 to play the game with the 2.0 ?

Thanks and great job.

- New game balance

- New Inventory

- New post-effects if player is hit.

- Improved water quality from Clear Sky E3 demo

- Limits on things that Marked one can carry

- New artefact and weapon icons (autor - Stalker69)

- New stalker camp on garbage

- Military patrols the railway on cordon now.

fb7cc3b532fce476a6e240310ebdb5fa.jpg

- New game balance

- New Inventory

- New post-effects if player is hit.

- Improved water quality from Clear Sky E3 demo

- Limits on things that Marked one can carry

- New artefact and weapon icons (autor - Stalker69)

- New stalker camp on garbage

- Military patrols the railway on cordon now.

agreed.

playstaion network ID sasha87

Now there is something interesting. I just finished testing all artifacts transmutation of AMK Mod. There are 28 advanced artifacts in AMK Mod, but I got only 27 correctly. One transmutation receipt is incorrect. It is about to use Moonlight to make Sunlight. I never succeed. No matter put Moonlight into any kinds of anomalies.

Is it necessary to obtain receipt before transmutation. Can I do it directly without receipts ?

I saw all the data of weapons and ammo. I think the damage of 9x39 ammo is too high. I got killed several times by only one 9x39 bullet. Howerer, this type of ammo is rare.

I think pistol in this game is useless. It is suicide to against enemies in close range or far away. I usually have a SPAS12 for close range and a SIG550 Sniper to eliminate foes far away.

Now there is something interesting. I just finished testing all artifacts transmutation of AMK Mod. There are 28 advanced artifacts in AMK Mod, but I got only 27 correctly. One transmutation receipt is incorrect. It is about to use Moonlight to make Sunlight. I never succeed. No matter put Moonlight into any kinds of anomalies.

Is it necessary to obtain receipt before transmutation. Can I do it directly without receipts ?

I saw all the data of weapons and ammo. I think the damage of 9x39 ammo is too high. I got killed several times by only one 9x39 bullet. Howerer, this type of ammo is rare.

I think pistol in this game is useless. It is suicide to against enemies in close range or far away. I usually have a SPAS12 for close range and a SIG550 Sniper to eliminate foes far away.

9x39mm damage too high?? it's a bullet. not a rock fired from a slingshot.it,s more powerfull than the .45acp round. and that will drop u in 1 shot.

The Sunlight recipe's been more or less confirmed as a fake recipe of sorts. Either that or it just doesn't work.

9x39 ammo IMO was drastically increased, possibly too much so as to surpass the Dragunovs significantly, truly making the real sniper rifles obsolete. I retuned it to my likings, cutting down the power of the round while retaining its pierce factor. It really didnt feel right with virtually everyone going down with one well placed shot........when I have about 800 of the rounds, and stumble upon a stash with 120 more. Sniper rounds are made to fell your average strongly vested man, sure. But I'd hardly call an Exoskeleton/SEVA suit average. Hell, no one's really gotten Exoskeletons right just yet (They're definitely in the works tho). Those wearing Exoskeletons should be at least durable enough to survive a couple extra rounds of these, even if its not really realistic.

The Sunlight recipe's been more or less confirmed as a fake recipe of sorts. Either that or it just doesn't work.

9x39 ammo IMO was drastically increased, possibly too much so as to surpass the Dragunovs significantly, truly making the real sniper rifles obsolete. I retuned it to my likings, cutting down the power of the round while retaining its pierce factor. It really didnt feel right with virtually everyone going down with one well placed shot........when I have about 800 of the rounds, and stumble upon a stash with 120 more. Sniper rounds are made to fell your average strongly vested man, sure. But I'd hardly call an Exoskeleton/SEVA suit average. Hell, no one's really gotten Exoskeletons right just yet (They're definitely in the works tho). Those wearing Exoskeletons should be at least durable enough to survive a couple extra rounds of these, even if its not really realistic.

the svd and svu rifles plainlly suck in vanilla stalker. in amk they are a bit better but yes the power is still lacking. in terms of power the 9mm is actually on par with the 7.62mmR. but accurcy wise the 7.62R is 3X more accurate.

There is a simple question: would EN mod version run on CZ game version? If not - why? :)

i5-750 2.66GHz, Asus P7P55D-E, 4x2GB DDR3-1333, HD7970 1GB, SSD 120GB Win7HE 64bit, SSD 120GB Games, Samsung P2450 1920x1080, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. SoC v1.0006 (Лицензия GOG.com) + ОП2 УКР 1.11.0

ОП1 v1.103 і ОП2 v1.11.0 (патч 2.05+Fix 4) українською: http://www.amk-team.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=5478&p=854009 Чиста Соль українською: у приват

Сравнительная табличка оружия (может поломать кайф от стволов, на свой страх и риск): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5331391/weapon_power.zip

There is a simple question: would EN mod version run on CZ game version? If not - why? :)

Which?

1804708.jpg

*доедает камень, весело вертя шлангом противогаза* © Stalker_Zip

Which?

CZ - Czech Republic.

Nevermind, I've downloaded russian version of the game and will use rus AMK.

i5-750 2.66GHz, Asus P7P55D-E, 4x2GB DDR3-1333, HD7970 1GB, SSD 120GB Win7HE 64bit, SSD 120GB Games, Samsung P2450 1920x1080, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. SoC v1.0006 (Лицензия GOG.com) + ОП2 УКР 1.11.0

ОП1 v1.103 і ОП2 v1.11.0 (патч 2.05+Fix 4) українською: http://www.amk-team.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=5478&p=854009 Чиста Соль українською: у приват

Сравнительная табличка оружия (может поломать кайф от стволов, на свой страх и риск): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5331391/weapon_power.zip

hi to everyone :)

just wanna say how great this mod is(actually playing amk 1.4.1+Nlc 5.x)

i've got a question (did longtime research, no result)

its not amk specific, i just wanna know which line(s) in the weapon ltx. determine "handling(reliability)",

cause this value is one of the biggest mysteries for me in Stalker, it does not, or not ONLY determine reloadtime, cause i tried all of them and there ain't as much difference, as the ingame stat displays, so i would be very grateful for an information about that line(s).

hi to everyone :)

just wanna say how great this mod is(actually playing amk 1.4.1+Nlc 5.x)

i've got a question (did longtime research, no result)

its not amk specific, i just wanna know which line(s) in the weapon ltx. determine "handling(reliability)",

cause this value is one of the biggest mysteries for me in Stalker, it does not, or not ONLY determine reloadtime, cause i tried all of them and there ain't as much difference, as the ingame stat displays, so i would be very grateful for an information about that line(s).

condition_shot_dec = 0.00005 (for AK-74, for example).

condition_shot_dec = 0.00005 (for AK-74, for example).

thanks for the reply, :)

but that line only determines weapon degrading for each shot,

i'm still looking for the others(reload etc.)

Kanyhalos(OL) told me that that there seem to be a huge load of values, affecting each other, but was too busy to explain :(

so if you, or anyone else can, please :)

Post just to say hi guys.

So erm HI. :P

Actually I joined the boards just to show my support for the AMK English mod and the add-ons some of you other modders are doing. Great work from you all.

I have to say coming back to STALKER with the AMK mod installed, is the experience I wanted from the game the first time around. I am glad you all took the effort into make it happen. And even though, I have read that AMK 1.41 English speaking version has run into difficulties, I still hope that the AMK mod can continue to grow and add new content in the future, and especially for when clear skies arrives.

So anyway thanks for your hard works guys and gals. And I’ll probably pop in and leave some feedback from time to time.

9x39mm damage too high?? it's a bullet. not a rock fired from a slingshot.it,s more powerfull than the .45acp round. and that will drop u in 1 shot.

EDIT F**K, nevermind me, I just realised we're talking about the round fired by the Groza. I thought the 3 was a 1 for a second.

Don't swear please. Vizzy

Создайте аккаунт или авторизуйтесь, чтобы оставить комментарий

Комментарии могут оставлять только зарегистрированные пользователи

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это несложно!

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт

Войти

Есть аккаунт? Войти.

Войти
  • Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.

AMK-Team.ru

• Создать...