Перейти к контенту
bac9-flcl

AMK Mod - Bug reports

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Adding another instance of the dBodyStateValide CTD. Like others, it happens for me in Yantar when a Controller is near. The game locked up completely several times, and crashed to desktop a few times as well. Error section of the log:

FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression : assertion failed

[error]Function : CSafeFixedRotationState::create

[error]File : e:\stalker\patch_1_0004\xr_3da\xrgame\phvalidevalues.h

[error]Line : 81

[error]Description : dBodyStateValide(
B)

Hopefully this is fixed soon, as it's essentially impossible to avoid, and prevents progression in the game. :(

When I want to load game I have this :

If load quicksave:

FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression  : fatal error
[error]Function   : CScriptEngine::lua_error
[error]File     : E:\stalker\patch_1_0004\xr_3da\xrGame\script_engine.cpp
[error]Line     : 73
[error]Description  : <no expression>
[error]Arguments   : LUA error: ...adow of chernobyl\gamedata\scripts\se_respawn.script:422: attempt to index field 'actor' (a nil value)

If load autosave:

FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression  : fatal error
[error]Function   : CScriptEngine::lua_error
[error]File     : E:\stalker\patch_1_0004\xr_3da\xrGame\script_engine.cpp
[error]Line     : 73
[error]Description  : <no expression>
[error]Arguments   : LUA error: ... of chernobyl\gamedata\scripts\blowout_scheme.script:114: attempt to compare number with nil

Please help, I don't know what to do...

When I go from Wild Teritorry to Bar I have this errors :/ (Mission in X16)

I have AMK 2.0.94 version.

Sorry for my English.

Изменено пользователем KoweK

SEVERE BUG DETECTED!

EVERY time I try to enter the Bar area with the AMK mod active after telling the Duty guards that I have "business with the Barkeep," everything seems to work fine at first. However, the moment I try to dash through the horde of dogs to get to the Bar, the game always crashes to desktop before I can talk to the Duty sergeant in command of the squad at the sandbag barrier.

I would like help with this problem as soon as I can possibly get it. The AMK team made an EXCELLENT mod here and I would hate to have their efforts wasted on me because of a potentially small but crash-causing bug. :wacko2:

Okay, here's the error log:

FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression    : fatal error
[error]Function      : CRender::texture_load
[error]File          : E:\stalker\patch_1_0004\xr_3da\xrRender\Texture.cpp
[error]Line          : 295
[error]Description   : <no expression>
[error]Arguments     : Can't find texture 'wpn\l-85-amk-t'

I can also attach my X-Ray Engine crash report if you need me to as well.

I've got a GeForce 9800 GT, 2 GB of RAM, 3.0 GHz Dual Core CPU, and Windows XP SP2. I am NOT using any other mods than the AMK 1.4, EN 2.0 Rv. 92 mod, with the game correctly patched to 1.004

I've done some testing, and these are my results:

1. If I attempt to enter the Bar area with an unmodded game patched to 1.004, nothing wrong happens. Everything works perfectly fine.

2. I do not believe it is problem with my graphics card, or otherwise the game would not work in Vanilla either.

3. I do not believe it is a conflict with the mod options, because I started a new game after re-installing the mod another time. I did not use the backpack to create a new stash, did not place any GPS beacons, and only used the sleeping bag.

Can someone PLEASE help me here? I do not want to play the unmodded version; I like the darker nights, the invisible Vortex, Springboard, and Whirligig anomalies, being able to sleep, and of course the ability to repair your weapons.

Here is a link to my savegame. All you have to do to trigger the bug is dash through the dog horde and try to make your way to the Duty squad defending from the dog invasion.

http://rapidshare.com/files/242476717/Mazr..._Saves.rar.html

Again, help as soon as possible would be appreciated.

Find a texture l-85-amk-n.dds or l-85-amk-w.dds (or something like this) at folder_of_game/gamedata/textures/wpn and rename it to l-85-amk-t.

Your have problem, because you choose another screen expansion in AMK installation, than you use in game...

Изменено пользователем Halford

Okay, new bug, new bug report!

Whenever I try to enter the Dark Valley, the level never loads. Yet another case of a missing texture!

FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression    : fatal error
[error]Function      : CRender::texture_load
[error]File          : E:\stalker\patch_1_0004\xr_3da\xrRender\Texture.cpp
[error]Line          : 295
[error]Description   : <no expression>
[error]Arguments     : Can't find texture 'wpn\wpn_crosshair_4-dot-n'

By the C-Consciousness, am I downloading the mod from a corrupt file? I don't think a mod that has gone through this many revisions would have this many missing textures. Any chance someone could teach me either to get a complete copy of the AMK 1.4 EN 2.0 mod, or help me hotfix this?

I REALLY want to play through this mod to the end. Thanks again for any help offered in advance.

Edit: Oops, nearly forgot to provide a link to the copy of my saved games. Just walk towards the Dark Valley Entrance to trigger what causes the bug on my end.

http://rapidshare.com/files/242851029/Mazr..._Saves.rar.html

Изменено пользователем Mazryonh

Okay, this one appears to be more serious than last time. And a great deal more frustrating, as I may have to go back to an earlier savegame and wipe out any chance I have of keeping the excellent Military Armoured Suit I discovered in a random stash.

The stats for the Military Armoured Suit are here, and you can see for yourself why I don't want to lose it:

http://stalker.heroesradio.com/Items_Armor...ry_Armored_Suit

As always, I am using the AMK version available here:

http://www.amk-team.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=480

Now, whenever I try to enter Cordon after completing the X18 lab, it crashes my game, effectively locking me out of Cordon from the entrance from the Dark

Valley. Here's a crash log (but for some reason it doesn't have a "fatal error" section:

CLIENT: Synchronizing...
* phase time: 20 ms
* phase cmem: 399812 K
* [win32]: free[580180 K], reserved[185692 K], committed[1331216 K]
* [ D3D ]: textures[605202 K]
* [x-ray]: crt heap[399812 K], process heap[755178 K], game lua[33448 K], engine lua[142 K], render[5701 K]
* [x-ray]: economy: strings[155827 K], smem[29134 K]
! Cannot find saved game ~~~ process_trade_-_unknown_-_wpn_rg-6_wpn_rg-624834
* MEMORY USAGE: 346134 K
! DetailPathManager has failed : from [189.699982,8.464931,87.499969] to [189.699982,7.359791,90.300018]
! DetailPathManager has failed : from [189.699982,8.464931,87.499969] to [189.699982,7.359791,90.300018]
! DetailPathManager has failed : from [189.000000,8.316143,87.499969] to [189.699982,7.359791,90.300018]
! DetailPathManager has failed : from [187.600006,8.008305,87.499969] to [189.699982,7.359791,90.300018]
stack trace:

001B:02A89454 xrGame.dll
001B:02A8E8A4 xrGame.dll
001B:02A8E584 xrGame.dll

Here's a link for my savegames, so you can try them out yourself. All you have to do is walk forward a bit and trigger the system crash.

http://rapidshare.com/files/245323822/Mazr..._Saves.rar.html

Another serious bug involves Controllers and the hordes of animals they sometimes gather around them. Oftentimes getting too close without killing the Controller from a long distance gets me this kind of error:

FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression    : assertion failed
[error]Function      : CSafeFixedRotationState::create
[error]File          : e:\stalker\patch_1_0004\xr_3da\xrgame\phvalidevalues.h
[error]Line          : 81
[error]Description   : dBodyStateValide(

Is this something wrong with the mod, or the game's physics system itself?

Some other bugs are occurring for me, but they do not produce crashes (and thus no error logs) in themselves. For some reason there is a texture error in the Dark Valley whenever I use this mod, and it has not gone away no matter how many times I reinstall the game or the mod itself. You can see a screenshot of the error here:

http://s509.photobucket.com/albums/s335/Ma...extureError.jpg

There's another, more general error with the game. Occasionally corpses of mutants or humans get their ragdolls corrupted, resulting in errors like these:

http://s509.photobucket.com/albums/s335/Ma...agdollError.jpg

I suspect they are the symptoms of the physics system being corrupted. If I try moving these bugged corpses, they go flying off in random directions. I also suspect that moving too many of these bugged corpses can cause more areas to create system crashes.

I just wanted to play this mod bugfree like so many other of your satisfied players. Why do all these show-stopping bugs have to happen to me? :dash2:

As always, any help would be appreciated.

Okay, here's another nicely stupid bug that is preventing me from progressing further in the game. It's yet another problem with the Dark Valley (AGAIN).

I've got two quests there that need to be accomplished inside the Dark Valley, and whenever I load a savegame from the Garbage, it lets me load but only lets me save and load a few times when I get to the Dark Valley. If I load a save game too often from the Dark Valley, the game crashes and gives me a bunch of nonsense code in the error report.

! Unknown command:  dbg:_xr_logic:_pstor_load_all:_not_registered_type_N_255_encountered
! Unknown command:  dbg:_xr_logic:_pstor_load_all:_not_registered_type_N_163_encountered
! Unknown command:  dbg:_xr_logic:_pstor_load_all:_not_registered_type_N_75_encountered
! Unknown command:  dbg:_xr_logic:_pstor_load_all:_not_registered_type_N_53_encountered
! Unknown command:  dbg:_xr_logic:_pstor_load_all:_not_registered_type_N_24_encountered
! Unknown command:  dbg:_xr_logic:_pstor_load_all:_not_registered_type_N_254_encountered
! Unknown command:  dbg:_xr_logic:_pstor_load_all:_not_registered_type_N_57_encountered
! Unknown command:  dbg:_xr_logic:_pstor_load_all:_not_registered_type_N_67_encountered
! Unknown command:  dbg:_xr_logic:_pstor_load_all:_not_registered_type_N_231_encountered
! Unknown command:  dbg:_xr_logic:_pstor_load_all:_not_registered_type_N_191_encountered
! Unknown command:  dbg:_xr_logic:_pstor_load_all:_not_registered_type_N_63_encountered

FATAL ERROR

[error]Function      : CScriptEngine::lua_error
[error]File          : E:\stalker\patch_1_0004\xr_3da\xrGame\script_engine.cpp
[error]Line          : 73
[error]Arguments     : LUA error: ...shadow of chernobyl\gamedata\scripts\xr_logic.script:1405: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'p' (a nil value)

The above "! Unknown command:" section is much longer in the original log file, and goes on for quite some time. I suppose it's the result of the computer going crazy trying to do something it can't understand.

Is there any way I can hotfix this error? Is this just a symptom of a much bigger problem?

Here's a savegame link. I believe I've listed enough times already as to which version of the AMK mod I'm using.

http://rapidshare.com/files/253635040/Dark...egames.rar.html

I've already made a thread with a log like this one (you could go there a check). But I'm getting no answers... This seems something awful :negative: .

To try fixing my problem (which results with a error log like yours but comes from other events in the game) I tried reinstalling AMK mod. That way it only got worse: the saved games left working and trying to start a new game results in crashes.

I hope Vizzy or some other AMK team member give us some answers soon :mad: .

I think there is definitely something wrong with the Dark Valley, especially at night. If I attempt to stay there too long, then something wrong occurs which stops me from loading savegames at all.

Here's a crash log from the latest crash here. It's definitely got something to do with the Burers spawning in there.

* phase time: 24 ms
* phase cmem: 338127 K
* [win32]: free[765372 K], reserved[169776 K], committed[1161940 K]
* [ D3D ]: textures[563225 K]
* [x-ray]: crt heap[338127 K], process heap[704442 K], game lua[34629 K], engine lua[217 K], render[0 K]
* [x-ray]: economy: strings[4774 K], smem[28222 K]
! Missing ogg-comment, file:  c:\program files\thq\s.t.a.l.k.e.r. - shadow of chernobyl\gamedata\sounds\anomaly\amk_electra.ogg
! Unknown command:  dbg:_SAVE_FILE_IS_CORRUPT_burer_normal19716

FATAL ERROR

[error]Function      : CScriptEngine::lua_error
[error]File          : E:\stalker\patch_1_0004\xr_3da\xrGame\script_engine.cpp
[error]Line          : 73
[error]Arguments     : LUA error: ...shadow of chernobyl\gamedata\scripts\xr_logic.script:1405: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'p' (a nil value)

This is definitely something that needs to be fixed for AMK 2.0, please?

Okay, I've got a missing animation file, with these parameters:

* phase time: 11 ms
* phase cmem: 346208 K
* [win32]: free[686992 K], reserved[208696 K], committed[1201400 K]
* [ D3D ]: textures[570278 K]
* [x-ray]: crt heap[346208 K], process heap[715586 K], game lua[33717 K], engine lua[133 K], render[2695 K]
* [x-ray]: economy: strings[39428 K], smem[28421 K]
! Cannot find saved game ~~~ process_trade_-_unknown_-_wpn_rg-6_wpn_rg-643009
* MEMORY USAGE: 270380 K

FATAL ERROR

[error]Function      : CPostprocessAnimator::Load
[error]File          : E:\stalker\patch_1_0004\xr_3da\xrGame\PostprocessAnimator.cpp
[error]Line          : 76
[error]Arguments     : Can't find motion file 'amk_shoot.ppe'.

stack trace:

Where can I get a copy of this file? And where would I put it? And why does it say the "RG-6" process trade is unknown?

Okay, I've noticed two bugs regarding artifact transmutation and recipes. Neither of them produce crashes (so they don't produce crash logs), but I've included savegames for the convenience of developers.

In the following savegame I've put the Marked One close to his stash at the Garbage, with an Electra Anomaly buzzing nearby. Everything is normal except for one thing--if you attempt to transfer one of the "Shining Dummy" artifacts from the Marked One's backpack to his stash on the ground, the game will consider it "dropped into the anomaly" and thus automatically starting the transmutation process, no matter what you do.

This means that if you attempt to put a transmutable artifact into a stash that's too close to an anomaly, the game will consider it no different from dropping it close enough to the anomaly for transmutation. This also means that if you try to transfer the artifact to the stash, you will stand a very good chance of losing it permanently. I think this should be fixed so that placing transmutable artifacts inside a stash close to an anomaly is not considered the same as dropping it close enough to the anomaly for transmutation. :wacko2:

Here's a link to the savegame:

http://www.filefront.com/14639203/Artifact...-Stash-Bug.rar/

Another problem I've got with recipes is how the final recipe for the "Glassbeads" artifact series, the "Burer Grandmother's Beads," is supposed to be given to the Marked One after defending the Rookie Village from the Mercenary attack, but Fanatic never actually gives the recipe as a reward. Here's another savegame archive, with savegames that were saved both before and after the Mercenary attack on the Rookie village (but before the Marked One talks to Fanatic to receive the reward):

http://www.filefront.com/14639251/Missing-...-Savegames.rar/

300000, I am using AMK 1.4, EN Rev. 94. Nothing out of the ordinary. No arsenal mod or anything, just the weather overhauled mod and some text file changes to disallow the SIG 550 to use a SUSAT scope (it uses an ACOG scope in real life, etc.)

In actor.ltx there's:

stalker_restrictor_radius            = .55;0.55;0.75;0.9
stalker_small_restrictor_radius        = .55;

while it should be:

stalker_restrictor_radius            = .05;0.55;0.75;0.9
stalker_small_restrictor_radius        = .05;

Now you can kill guys with your knife, also they less block you in doorways :)

sooner or later... you will meet the undertaker...

utak3r

-- Mod version in main menu (running on patch 1.0004)

amk_title = "AMK Mod"
amk_version   = "1.4.0"
amk_revision   = ".22"
amk_en_title = "with AMK-EN"
amk_en_version = "2.0.92"

I have a few bugs, wondering on how to fix em:

Ever since the ingame timer has hit June, some features just stopped working, like the Blowouts, AMK News system, the ranking system and maybe even more

Some corpses wont dissapear or just pile up really bad. Examples are:

Garbage: bandits near the tubes, north of the traincar
Agroprom: The courtyard is filled with military and loners, entrance to the underground is piled up with bandits
Rostok: Mercs on the ground floor of the building overlooking the entrance to Duty territory
Yantar: Duty bodies piling up the entrance to the mobile science lab, and Zombies all over the place, especially piling up the entrance to the Yantar factory, near the truck.

I tested it in the Agroprom by dragging a newly spawned soldier on one of the roofs, placing a M203 round on his corpse and dropping a GPS beacon with M203 Grunt. After some playtime, i came back with the beacon reminding me, the grunt and the M203 was still there.

Opening the contacts list will sometimes CTD the game, but the logfile remains blank.

Opening the contacts list will sometimes CTD the game, but the logfile remains blank Cont.
happens mostly in the Agroprom courtyard, but had some cases of this in the Cordon aswell.

Also about the corpses:
Darkvalley: Bandits all over the banditbase to the north, but I guess they are perma corpses
Rostok: bandits near the traincar at the snipers lookout tower and once again Mercs in the construction building and around it.
Yantar: the Zombies described are the zombified stalker ones, not the civi ones.

Helicopters stay in Yantar, destroying a helicopter wont make the chopper sound go away but maybe this was in vanilla 1.0004 already, not sure of this.

"Protect the Stalker at the Military Warehouse" task is broken, only way to complete it is by saving the game after receiving the task, and then loading that savegame. "Protect the Duty detail" in the Dark valley also shares the same glitch. 

Bloodsuckers causing CTDs Sometimes killing a bloodsucker in the village of the Army Warehouses will cause a CTD, logfile states something about the bloodsucker leaving a house, dont have the exact log here right away.

Body state valid CTDs probably a controller that has mutants running circles around him

Moon (and sun?) are sometimes dimly visible through any terrain, and sometimes the shadow positions are sped up

Receiving the same Stash locations over and over again, even from perma corpses

Scope textures are misaligned in 5:4 (1280x1024) but the SUSAT ones arent

Stretched out corpes that amusingly fling away if you either hit them with a weapon, or try to drag them. Mostly mutants.

Its a wonderful mod, but these bugs just make me sad. But I suppose many fans have already noticed this, and fixed it or are not dealing with these issues anymore. Any idea on how I can fix this? Or am I on a older version or something? Because there are the AMK 1.4.1 and AMK 1.4.2 releases. Can I just install the english patches on any of these releases?
Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.

AMK-Team.ru

• Создать...