Перейти к контенту
bac9-flcl

AMK Mod - Bug reports

Рекомендуемые сообщения

In one of the dynamic news, the one that is about poetry, the first line says "ItsIt's", instead of "It's"

Thanks. That's fixed.

АМК 1.4 не запускается на международной версии S.T.A.L.K.E.R.?

Вот лекарство! Устанавливать в корневую директорию игры.

Моя группа по АМК ВКонтакте.

Вожу иностранцев в Зону. Дорого.

That's really weird... That file for that resolution doesn't even exist.

I made it back to the Bar area yesterday and the game didn't crash. Apparently it's not looking for that texture anymore.

Well i don't know if it is a bug or what but when you have the AMK option rare stashes enabled the rare Groza is in almost every stash you get, maybe it can be more randomized then it is right now.

In one of the dynamic news it says "fist-firing weapon" instead of "fast-firing weapon" :)

You mean "fast firing weapon". Fiering isn't a word.

Well dosen't it say so ;)

Some bugs i found

I have encounter a crash to desctop with this wierd error: 001B:02BCC36F xrParticles.dll, PAPI::ParticleManager(), it has happend a few times now.

EDIT: This CTD only happens when the electro chimera is around.

EDIT 1: In wild territory i get a weird step sound when i moving around, it is not a sound file problem because i have replaced all sound files with original ones and the problem is still there? This only happens with AMK-Mod, have played Priboi Story three times before i started with AMK and had no sound problems at all. I have deleted the whole "gamedata" folder and reinstalled Stalker.

EDIT 2: Got a CTD just now with this ERROR when entering wild territory:

Expression : fatal error

Function : CScriptEngine::lua_error

File : E:\stalker\patch_1_0004\xr_3da\xrGame\script_engine.cpp

Line : 73

Description : <no expression>

Arguments : LUA error: ...ow of chernobyl\gamedata\scripts\bind_stalker.script:1: attempt to concatenate field '?' (a nil value)

EDIT 3: When you chose between wide or normal screen the installer just installs textures for on of them but some files still asks for the other texture when you play, so the game crashes...not a game bug but maybe you could fix the installer or the files.

EDIT 4: The stalker that stands just downstairs at the BAR behind the bars and closed door (he who says "don't stand there come on in") is lying on the floor screaming in radiation pain, not me or any other stalker can reach to heal him so this has going on for a long...long time now. I don't want to shot him due to then i cant visit the BAR area anymore.

The only mods i have installed is:

AMK 1.4.22 with AMK-EN 2.0 Rev87 - RC2

Okay, no crashes at all but general weirdness. I accepted the bar mission of "Kill the traitor". Went and found Smartass by the army warehouses, talked to him, there was no option to let him go free, so naturally I stabbed him in the face. Immediately afterwards, I get a message from the barman over my PDA that says Smartass left some stuff for me at the bar. I can't say I've ever been thanked by someone for stabbing them in the face. :) Also, the people talking about the spawns in Dark Valley being out of control are correct. Bullet and the Dutyer being marched around by the bandits were both slaughtered within the first five minutes of my arrival in Dark Valley by a pack of fleshes so numerous I couldn't close my eyes and fire a shotgun without hitting at least three of them. Rats and dogs are also present in overwhelming numbers. I did manage to survive them, only to get shocked to death by an electrochimera that managed to get into the bandit base, but I didn't mind that so much because it was only ONE electrochimera. Other weird stuff is in screenshots below:

Yuri Semetsky is at it again, this time he's talking trash about people from beyond the grave -

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d68/Skul...ter/wtfdead.jpg

Apparently the crowd at the 100 Rads bar is REALLY rough, so rough the bouncers use RPG7s -

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d68/Skullhunter/wtfbar.jpg

Seriously, I have no idea how that crazy guy got a rocket launcher. I mean, he's locked in a cage. The barman doesn't sell RPGs. Perhaps the offline A-Life is a little nuttier than I thought. :)

Yuri Semetsky is at it again, this time he's talking trash about people from beyond the grave -

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d68/Skul...ter/wtfdead.jpg

Erm... Are you playing with RC2? All those Semetsky's news have been cut out ages ago...

АМК 1.4 не запускается на международной версии S.T.A.L.K.E.R.?

Вот лекарство! Устанавливать в корневую директорию игры.

Моя группа по АМК ВКонтакте.

Вожу иностранцев в Зону. Дорого.

Erm... Are you playing with RC2? All those Semetsky's news have been cut out ages ago...

Damn, I could swear I was. The readme file in my Stalker directory says "AMK-EN 2.0.81-RC2 to AMK-EN 2.0.87-RC2". I'll rip and reinstall tomorrow and see if that fixes it.

EDIT 2: Got a CTD just now with this ERROR when entering wild territory:

Expression : fatal error

Function : CScriptEngine::lua_error

File : E:\stalker\patch_1_0004\xr_3da\xrGame\script_engine.cpp

Line : 73

Description : <no expression>

Arguments : LUA error: ...ow of chernobyl\gamedata\scripts\bind_stalker.script:1: attempt to concatenate field '?' (a nil value)

I get these rather frequently and have to abandon save games and entire areas as save games when they occur become corrupted. Have had occurrences in Yantar, Army Warehouse, and Bar. Suspect they are related to a controller failing/attempting to zombify/unzombify nearby stalkers.

AMK 1.4 rev22 with AMK-EN-2.0.87-RC2

I am using the newest version.

2 Bugs:

1) texture wpn_crosshair_4-dot-T.dds should be named wpn_crosshair_4-dot-n.dds (since it crashes in the wild territory, as the wpn_crosshair_4-dot-n.dds is missing). I just renamed the wpn_crosshair_4-dot-T.dds to wpn_crosshair_4-dot-n.dds and it was fixed (the wpn_crosshair_4-dot-T.dds is still in my texture folder though).

2) Again in the wild territory: After killing the snipers, when the bad due starts talking that the snipers have been killed, and the other mercs should watch out (i know, my descriptions suck), the game always crashed to desktop. There is no log available. It obviously has something to do with the script (when the bad dude starts talking)...

hope this helps

I'll post two entries from the GSC forums concerning the scope textures:

Hmm, I just reinstalled AMK with the latest files (latest installer) and I have encountered a few bugs:

(Some of the) Scope textures are not widescreen although I selected that in the installer, also I got a CTD:

FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression : fatal error

[error]Function : CRender::texture_load

[error]File : E:stalkerpatch_1_0004xr_3daxrRenderTexture.cpp

[error]Line : 295

[error]Description : <no expression>

[error]Arguments : Can't find texture 'wpnwpn_crosshair_4-dot-n'

I checked whether the file exists, and it doesn't. The only similar files: wpn_crosshair_4-Dot-T and wpn_crosshair_4-Dot-W.

Solution anyone?

Also the thing with the invisible anomalies is still not fixed. They are always invisible, no matter what has been chosen in the installer...

EDIT: I checked the weapons ltx files and the corresponding scope_textures. Something is really messed up: Some widescreen textures aren't even widescreen (they are ment to be widescreen). Sometimes the 1680 version is not widescreen, but the 1440 version is. I will reinstall the whole thing and check again. I'll post my results later...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for double post, but I don't want to squeeze this into the above post for better readability.

I chose in the installer: 1680*1050 widescreen

now in w_fn200.ltx: scope_texture = wpnFN2000-ÀÌÊ-T, which is the 4:3 version. It should be FN2000-ÀÌÊ-W.

Or PSO1M1-AMK_1680-W is not widescreen, but PSO1M1-AMK_1440-W is.

The same with PSO1M2-AMK_1680-W (not widescreen) but PSO1M2-AMK_1440-W is. This doesn't make sense since the textures should only differ in size, and not aspect ratio!

In w_vintorez.ltx: scope texture = wpnPSO1M2-AMK_1280-T which is the wrong size (resolution) AND wrong aspect ratio.

I did not check every weapon ltx file but it seems that something is really messed up

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope this will be fixed asap. I think I can change it so it works for me but not in general (with the installer)

Hello, i have also encountered a bug, similar to the one described above. I recently installed AMK mod with the latest installer (the one that fixes the naming of the FN2000, in a different thread), this still did not fix the problem i was having (described below):

The game was running fine until i got to the military base map (freedom base), the level loads fine, then i get a crash when i walk north past some anomolies, the crash log is described below.

FATAL ERROR

[error]File : E:\stalker\patch_1_0004\xr_3da\xrRender\Texture.cpp

[error]Arguments : Can't find texture 'wpn\wpn_crosshair_4-dot-n'

As i said before, after the crash i tried the installer fix, however i still had the same problem. My resolution is 1280x1024.

Thanks

Hello, i have also encountered a bug, similar to the one described above. I recently installed AMK mod with the latest installer (the one that fixes the naming of the FN2000, in a different thread), this still did not fix the problem i was having (described below):

The game was running fine until i got to the military base map (freedom base), the level loads fine, then i get a crash when i walk north past some anomolies, the crash log is described below.

FATAL ERROR

[error]File : E:\stalker\patch_1_0004\xr_3da\xrRender\Texture.cpp

[error]Arguments : Can't find texture 'wpn\wpn_crosshair_4-dot-n'

As i said before, after the crash i tried the installer fix, however i still had the same problem. My resolution is 1280x1024.

Thanks

Did you choose Kanyhalos's pack in the installer? If so, delete your gamedata folder and reinstall the mod WITHOUT choosing Kanyhalos's pack.

e95fe.jpg

342d7.jpg

▼ cG9seWdvbg—

Hi. I just downloaded the mod and the display driver keeps failing and recovering itself every 5 minutes. The game does not crash but it randomly freezes up and the screen goes black. I can press escape and it will return me to the menu, where I can than return to the game no problem. However as it stands this effectively renders the game unplayable.

I am running version 1.0004 and have a Nvidia GeforceGO7700. Below are the logs. Sorry if they are a bit long. I don't know what information is relevant.

Thanks in advance.

[sblock]

* Detected CPU: GenuineIntel P3 family, F6/M15/S6, 1995.00 mhz, 66-clk 'rdtsc'
* CPU Features: RDTSC, MMX, SSE, SSE2

Initializing File System...
using fs-ltx fsgame.ltx
--found external arch mp_military_2.xdb0
FS: 30657 files cached, 5553Kb memory used.
Init FileSystem 1.799874 sec
'xrCore' build 3312, Feb 27 2008

Initializing Engine...
Executing config-script "user.ltx"...
[c:\users\public\documents\stalker-shoc\user.ltx] successfully loaded.
Starting INPUT device...
Loading DLL: xrRender_R2.dll
Loading DLL: xrGame.dll
* [win32]: free[2012388 K], reserved[17596 K], committed[67104 K]
* [ D3D ]: textures[0 K]
* [x-ray]: crt heap[7632 K], process heap[706 K], game lua[0 K], engine lua[0 K], render[0 K]
* [x-ray]: economy: strings[1266 K], smem[0 K]
Executing config-script "c:\program files\thq\s.t.a.l.k.e.r. - shadow of chernobyl\gamedata\config\default_controls.ltx"...
[c:\program files\thq\s.t.a.l.k.e.r. - shadow of chernobyl\gamedata\config\default_controls.ltx] successfully loaded.
Executing config-script "user.ltx"...
Executing config-script "c:\program files\thq\s.t.a.l.k.e.r. - shadow of chernobyl\gamedata\config\rspec_default.ltx"...
! Unknown command:  r__wallmark_ttl
! Unknown command:  rs_skeleton_update
[c:\program files\thq\s.t.a.l.k.e.r. - shadow of chernobyl\gamedata\config\rspec_default.ltx] successfully loaded.
Executing config-script "c:\program files\thq\s.t.a.l.k.e.r. - shadow of chernobyl\gamedata\config\default_controls.ltx"...
[c:\program files\thq\s.t.a.l.k.e.r. - shadow of chernobyl\gamedata\config\default_controls.ltx] successfully loaded.
[c:\users\public\documents\stalker-shoc\user.ltx] successfully loaded.
SOUND: OpenAL: enumerate devices...
SOUND: OpenAL: EnumerationExtension Present
devices Generic Hardware
SOUND: OpenAL: system  default SndDevice name is Generic Hardware
SOUND: OpenAL: default SndDevice name set to Generic Software
SOUND: OpenAL: All available devices:
1. Generic Software, Spec Version 1.1 (default)
2. Generic Software, Spec Version 1.1 (default)
SOUND: OpenAL: SelectBestDevice is Generic Software 1.1
SOUND: OpenAL: Required device: Generic Software. Created device: Generic Software.
* sound: EAX 2.0 extension: absent
* sound: EAX 2.0 deferred: absent
* sound : cache: 65538 kb, 7609 lines, 8820 bpl
Starting RENDER device...
* GPU [vendor:10DE]-[device:397]: NVIDIA GeForce Go 7700
* GPU driver: 7.15.10.9802
* CREATE: DeviceREF: 1
* Vertex Processor: PURE HARDWARE
*     Texture memory: 768 M
*          DDI-level: 9.0
* GPU shading: vs(fffe0300/3.0/30), ps(ffff0300/3.0/30)
* GPU vertex cache: recognized, 24
* DVB created: 1536K
* DIB created: 512K
! Version conflict in shader 'def_shaders\def_aref'
! Version conflict in shader 'def_shaders\def_aref_v'
! Version conflict in shader 'def_shaders\def_trans'
! Version conflict in shader 'def_shaders\def_trans_v'
! Version conflict in shader 'def_shaders\def_trans_v_tuchi'
! Version conflict in shader 'def_shaders\lod_old'
! Renderer doesn't support blender 'effects\shadow_world'
! Version conflict in shader 'effects\watertest-1'
count of .thm files=4
load time=45 ms
* NULLRT supported
* ...and used
* HWDST/PCF supported and used
* NV-DBT supported and used
- r__tf_aniso 4
- r2_tf_mipbias 0.
Starting engine...
Loading DLL: xrGameSpy.dll
! Missing ogg-comment, file:  c:\program files\thq\s.t.a.l.k.e.r. - shadow of chernobyl\gamedata\sounds\music\terrapack-empty_noise_l.ogg
! Missing ogg-comment, file:  c:\program files\thq\s.t.a.l.k.e.r. - shadow of chernobyl\gamedata\sounds\music\terrapack-empty_noise_r.ogg
- r__tf_aniso 4
- r2_tf_mipbias 0.
*** RESET [612 ms]
"c:\program files\thq\s.t.a.l.k.e.r. - shadow of chernobyl\bin\xr_3da.exe" 
* phase time: 0 ms
* phase cmem: 99573 K
Prefetching objects...
Loading objects...
Loading models...
* [prefetch] time:    19068 ms
* [prefetch] memory:  82451Kb
* phase time: 19102 ms
* phase cmem: 182024 K
SERVER: Starting...
* phase time: 183 ms
* phase cmem: 182230 K
SERVER: Loading alife simulator...
* phase time: 11 ms
* phase cmem: 182230 K
Loading saved game "all.sav"...
* Loading spawn registry...
* 9049 spawn points are successfully loaded
* Loading objects...
* 17172 objects are successfully loaded
* Game all is successfully loaded from file 'c:\users\public\documents\stalker-shoc\savedgames\all.sav' (4.874s)
* phase time: 4873 ms
* phase cmem: 243642 K
SERVER: Connecting...
MaxPlayers = 32
* phase time: 60 ms
* phase cmem: 243642 K
CLIENT: Connecting to localhost...
# Player not found. New player created.
* client : connection accepted - <>
* phase time: 57 ms
* phase cmem: 243666 K
Opening stream...
* phase time: 38 ms
* phase cmem: 243666 K
Loading CFORM...
* phase time: 5976 ms
* phase cmem: 316334 K
Loading shaders...
* phase time: 509 ms
* phase cmem: 317285 K
Loading geometry...
* [Loading VB] 65532 verts, 2047 Kb
* [Loading VB] 65525 verts, 2047 Kb
* [Loading VB] 65535 verts, 2047 Kb
* [Loading VB] 65466 verts, 2045 Kb
* [Loading VB] 17208 verts, 537 Kb
* [Loading VB] 65533 verts, 2047 Kb
* [Loading VB] 65534 verts, 2047 Kb
* [Loading VB] 65531 verts, 2047 Kb
* [Loading VB] 46595 verts, 1456 Kb
* [Loading VB] 65532 verts, 2047 Kb
* [Loading VB] 53181 verts, 1661 Kb
* [Loading IB] 1048575 indices, 2047 Kb
* [Loading IB] 1048572 indices, 2047 Kb
* [Loading IB] 228285 indices, 445 Kb
* [Loading VB] 65533 verts, 767 Kb
* [Loading VB] 65534 verts, 767 Kb
* [Loading VB] 65535 verts, 767 Kb
* [Loading VB] 14030 verts, 164 Kb
* [Loading IB] 718302 indices, 1402 Kb
* phase time: 1535 ms
* phase cmem: 317693 K
Loading spatial-DB...
* phase time: 979 ms
* phase cmem: 321977 K
Loading details...
* [DETAILS] VertexConsts(256), Batch(61)
* [DETAILS] 40687 v(20), 26352 p
* [DETAILS] Batch(61), VB(794K), IB(154K)
* phase time: 149 ms
* phase cmem: 322020 K
Loading sectors  portals...
* Loading HOM: c:\program files\thq\s.t.a.l.k.e.r. - shadow of chernobyl\gamedata\levels\l01_escape\level.hom
* phase time: 57 ms
* phase cmem: 322193 K
Loading AI objects...
- Loading music tracks from 'l01_escape_musics'...
* phase time: 314 ms
* phase cmem: 322232 K
CLIENT: Spawning...
- Game configuring : Started 
- Game configuring : Finished 
* phase time: 504 ms
* phase cmem: 330304 K
Loading textures...
* t-report - base: 1443, 398352 K
* t-report - lmap: 7, 7168 K
* phase time: 12448 ms
* phase cmem: 330305 K
CLIENT: Synchronizing...
* phase time: 58 ms
* phase cmem: 330305 K
* [win32]: free[919412 K], reserved[39008 K], committed[1138668 K]
* [ D3D ]: textures[405521 K]
* [x-ray]: crt heap[330305 K], process heap[6194 K], game lua[23515 K], engine lua[125 K], render[0 K]
* [x-ray]: economy: strings[3844 K], smem[28222 K]
sv destroy object [7][amk_zone_mincer_average:amk_zone_mincer_average_0] [9052]
sv destroy object [8][amk_zone_mosquito_bald_average:amk_zone_mosquito_bald_average_1] [9052]
sv destroy object [9][amk_zone_mincer_average:amk_zone_mincer_average_2] [9052]
sv destroy object [10][amk_zone_mincer_strong:amk_zone_mincer_strong_3] [9052]
sv destroy object [11][amk_zone_witches_galantine:amk_zone_witches_galantine_4] [9052]
sv destroy object [12][amk_zone_zharka_static_average:amk_zone_zharka_static_average_5] [9052]
sv destroy object [13][amk_zone_zharka_static_weak:amk_zone_zharka_static_weak_6] [9052]
sv destroy object [14][amk_zone_witches_galantine:amk_zone_witches_galantine_7] [9052]
sv destroy object [15][amk_zone_mosquito_bald_average:amk_zone_mosquito_bald_average_8] [9052]
sv destroy object [16][amk_zone_mincer_strong:amk_zone_mincer_strong_9] [9052]
sv destroy object [17][amk_zone_mincer_average:amk_zone_mincer_average_10] [9052]
sv destroy object [18][amk_zone_mincer_strong:amk_zone_mincer_strong_11] [9052]
sv destroy object [19][amk_zone_mincer_average:amk_zone_mincer_average_12] [9052]
sv destroy object [20][amk_zone_mincer_weak:amk_zone_mincer_weak_13] [9052]
sv destroy object [21][amk_zone_zharka_static_strong:amk_zone_zharka_static_strong_14] [9052]
sv destroy object [22][amk_zone_mosquito_bald_average:amk_zone_mosquito_bald_average_15] [9052]
sv destroy object [23][amk_zone_mincer_average:amk_zone_mincer_average_16] [9052]
sv destroy object [24][amk_zone_mosquito_bald_average:amk_zone_mosquito_bald_average_17] [9052]
sv destroy object [25][amk_zone_mincer_strong:amk_zone_mincer_strong_18] [9052]
sv destroy object [26][amk_zone_mincer_weak:amk_zone_mincer_weak_19] [9052]
sv destroy object [27][amk_zone_mosquito_bald_average:amk_zone_mosquito_bald_average_20] [9052]
sv destroy object [28][amk_zone_mosquito_bald_average:amk_zone_mosquito_bald_average_21] [9052]
sv destroy object [29][amk_zone_mosquito_bald_weak:amk_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_22] [9052]
sv destroy object [30][amk_zone_mincer_average:amk_zone_mincer_average_23] [9052]
sv destroy object [31][amk_zone_mosquito_bald_average:amk_zone_mosquito_bald_average_24] [9052]
sv destroy object [32][amk_zone_mincer_weak:amk_zone_mincer_weak_25] [9052]
sv destroy object [33][amk_zone_mincer_strong:amk_zone_mincer_strong_26] [9052]
sv destroy object [34][amk_zone_mincer_average:amk_zone_mincer_average_27] [9052]
sv destroy object [35][amk_zone_mosquito_bald_average:amk_zone_mosquito_bald_average_28] [9052]
sv destroy object [36][amk_zone_mosquito_bald_average:amk_zone_mosquito_bald_average_29] [9052]
sv destroy object [37][amk_zone_mosquito_bald_weak:amk_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_30] [9052]
sv destroy object [38][amk_zone_mosquito_bald_average:amk_zone_mosquito_bald_average_31] [9052]
sv destroy object [39][amk_zone_mosquito_bald_average:amk_zone_mosquito_bald_average_32] [9052]
sv destroy object [40][amk_zone_zharka_static_weak:amk_zone_zharka_static_weak_33] [9052]
sv destroy object [41][amk_zone_zharka_static_average:amk_zone_zharka_static_average_34] [9052]
sv destroy object [42][amk_zone_mosquito_bald_weak:amk_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_35] [9052]
sv destroy object [43][amk_zone_mincer_weak:amk_zone_mincer_weak_36] [9052]
sv destroy object [44][amk_zone_mincer_weak:amk_zone_mincer_weak_37] [9052]
sv destroy object [45][amk_zone_mosquito_bald_weak:amk_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_38] [9052]
sv destroy object [46][amk_zone_mincer_average:amk_zone_mincer_average_39] [9052]
sv destroy object [728][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak] [9052]
sv destroy object [729][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0000] [9052]
sv destroy object [730][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0001] [9052]
sv destroy object [731][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0002] [9052]
sv destroy object [732][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0003] [9052]
sv destroy object [733][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0004] [9052]
sv destroy object [734][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0005] [9052]
sv destroy object [735][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0006] [9052]
sv destroy object [736][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0007] [9052]
sv destroy object [737][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0008] [9052]
sv destroy object [988][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0009] [9052]
sv destroy object [989][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0010] [9052]
sv destroy object [990][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0011] [9052]
sv destroy object [991][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0012] [9052]
sv destroy object [992][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0013] [9052]
sv destroy object [993][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0014] [9052]
sv destroy object [994][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0015] [9052]
sv destroy object [995][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0016] [9052]
sv destroy object [996][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0017] [9052]
sv destroy object [1293][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0018] [9052]
sv destroy object [1294][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0019] [9052]
sv destroy object [1295][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0020] [9052]
sv destroy object [1296][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0021] [9052]
sv destroy object [1297][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0022] [9052]
sv destroy object [1298][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0023] [9052]
sv destroy object [1299][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0024] [9052]
sv destroy object [1300][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0025] [9052]
sv destroy object [1301][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0026] [9052]
sv destroy object [1302][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0027] [9052]
sv destroy object [1303][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0028] [9052]
sv destroy object [1304][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0029] [9052]
sv destroy object [1305][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0030] [9052]
sv destroy object [1306][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0031] [9052]
sv destroy object [1307][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0032] [9052]
sv destroy object [1308][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0033] [9052]
sv destroy object [1311][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0034] [9052]
sv destroy object [1312][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0035] [9052]
sv destroy object [1313][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0036] [9052]
sv destroy object [1314][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0037] [9052]
sv destroy object [1315][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0038] [9052]
sv destroy object [1316][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0039] [9052]
sv destroy object [1317][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0040] [9052]
sv destroy object [1318][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0041] [9052]
sv destroy object [1319][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0042] [9052]
sv destroy object [1320][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0043] [9052]
sv destroy object [1321][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0044] [9052]
sv destroy object [1322][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0045] [9052]
sv destroy object [1323][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0046] [9052]
sv destroy object [1324][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0047] [9052]
sv destroy object [1325][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0048] [9052]
sv destroy object [1326][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0049] [9052]
sv destroy object [1327][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0050] [9052]
sv destroy object [1328][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0051] [9052]
sv destroy object [1329][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0052] [9052]
sv destroy object [1330][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0053] [9052]
sv destroy object [1331][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0054] [9052]
sv destroy object [1332][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0055] [9052]
sv destroy object [1333][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0056] [9052]
sv destroy object [1334][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0057] [9052]
sv destroy object [1335][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0058] [9052]
sv destroy object [1336][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0059] [9052]
sv destroy object [1337][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0060] [9052]
sv destroy object [1338][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0061] [9052]
sv destroy object [1339][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0062] [9052]
sv destroy object [1340][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0063] [9052]
sv destroy object [1341][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0064] [9052]
sv destroy object [1342][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0065] [9052]
sv destroy object [1343][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0066] [9052]
sv destroy object [1344][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0067] [9052]
sv destroy object [1345][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0068] [9052]
sv destroy object [1346][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0069] [9052]
sv destroy object [1347][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0070] [9052]
sv destroy object [1348][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0071] [9052]
sv destroy object [1349][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0072] [9052]
sv destroy object [1399][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0073] [9052]
sv destroy object [1400][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0075] [9052]
sv destroy object [1443][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0074] [9052]
sv destroy object [1450][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0076] [9052]
sv destroy object [1451][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0077] [9052]
sv destroy object [1452][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0078] [9052]
sv destroy object [1453][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0079] [9052]
sv destroy object [1455][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0080] [9052]
sv destroy object [1578][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0081] [9052]
sv destroy object [1582][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0082] [9052]
sv destroy object [1583][zone_mosquito_bald_weak:esc_zone_mosquito_bald_weak_0083] [9052]
sv destroy object [1][level_changer:exit_to_darkvalley_from_esc] [9052]
! Missing ogg-comment, file:  c:\program files\thq\s.t.a.l.k.e.r. - shadow of chernobyl\gamedata\sounds\anomaly\amk_electra.ogg
cl setDestroy [7][9053]
cl setDestroy [8][9053]
cl setDestroy [9][9053]
cl setDestroy [10][9053]
cl setDestroy [11][9053]
cl setDestroy [12][9053]
cl setDestroy [13][9053]
cl setDestroy [14][9053]
cl setDestroy [15][9053]
cl setDestroy [16][9053]
cl setDestroy [17][9053]
cl setDestroy [18][9053]
cl setDestroy [19][9053]
cl setDestroy [20][9053]
cl setDestroy [21][9053]
cl setDestroy [22][9053]
cl setDestroy [23][9053]
cl setDestroy [24][9053]
cl setDestroy [25][9053]
cl setDestroy [26][9053]
cl setDestroy [27][9053]
cl setDestroy [28][9053]
cl setDestroy [29][9053]
cl setDestroy [30][9053]
cl setDestroy [31][9053]
cl setDestroy [32][9053]
cl setDestroy [33][9053]
cl setDestroy [34][9053]
cl setDestroy [35][9053]
cl setDestroy [36][9053]
cl setDestroy [37][9053]
cl setDestroy [38][9053]
cl setDestroy [39][9053]
cl setDestroy [40][9053]
cl setDestroy [41][9053]
cl setDestroy [42][9053]
cl setDestroy [43][9053]
cl setDestroy [44][9053]
cl setDestroy [45][9053]
cl setDestroy [46][9053]
cl setDestroy [728][9053]
cl setDestroy [729][9053]
cl setDestroy [730][9053]
cl setDestroy [731][9053]
cl setDestroy [732][9053]
cl setDestroy [733][9053]
cl setDestroy [734][9053]
cl setDestroy [735][9053]
cl setDestroy [736][9053]
cl setDestroy [737][9053]
cl setDestroy [988][9053]
cl setDestroy [989][9053]
cl setDestroy [990][9053]
cl setDestroy [991][9053]
cl setDestroy [992][9053]
cl setDestroy [993][9053]
cl setDestroy [994][9053]
cl setDestroy [995][9053]
cl setDestroy [996][9053]
cl setDestroy [1293][9053]
cl setDestroy [1294][9053]
cl setDestroy [1295][9053]
cl setDestroy [1296][9053]
cl setDestroy [1297][9053]
cl setDestroy [1298][9053]
cl setDestroy [1299][9053]
cl setDestroy [1300][9053]
cl setDestroy [1301][9053]
cl setDestroy [1302][9053]
cl setDestroy [1303][9053]
cl setDestroy [1304][9053]
cl setDestroy [1305][9053]
cl setDestroy [1306][9053]
cl setDestroy [1307][9053]
cl setDestroy [1308][9053]
cl setDestroy [1311][9053]
cl setDestroy [1312][9053]
cl setDestroy [1313][9053]
cl setDestroy [1314][9053]
cl setDestroy [1315][9053]
cl setDestroy [1316][9053]
cl setDestroy [1317][9053]
cl setDestroy [1318][9053]
cl setDestroy [1319][9053]
cl setDestroy [1320][9053]
cl setDestroy [1321][9053]
cl setDestroy [1322][9053]
cl setDestroy [1323][9053]
cl setDestroy [1324][9053]
cl setDestroy [1325][9053]
cl setDestroy [1326][9053]
cl setDestroy [1327][9053]
cl setDestroy [1328][9053]
cl setDestroy [1329][9053]
cl setDestroy [1330][9053]
cl setDestroy [1331][9053]
cl setDestroy [1332][9053]
cl setDestroy [1333][9053]
cl setDestroy [1334][9053]
cl setDestroy [1335][9053]
cl setDestroy [1336][9053]
cl setDestroy [1337][9053]
cl setDestroy [1338][9053]
cl setDestroy [1339][9053]
cl setDestroy [1340][9053]
cl setDestroy [1341][9053]
cl setDestroy [1342][9053]
cl setDestroy [1343][9053]
cl setDestroy [1344][9053]
cl setDestroy [1345][9053]
cl setDestroy [1346][9053]
cl setDestroy [1347][9053]
cl setDestroy [1348][9053]
cl setDestroy [1349][9053]
cl setDestroy [1399][9053]
cl setDestroy [1400][9053]
cl setDestroy [1443][9053]
cl setDestroy [1450][9053]
cl setDestroy [1451][9053]
cl setDestroy [1452][9053]
cl setDestroy [1453][9053]
cl setDestroy [1455][9053]
cl setDestroy [1578][9053]
cl setDestroy [1582][9053]
cl setDestroy [1583][9053]
cl setDestroy [1][9053]
sv destroy object [1216][device_pda:device_pda1216] [9059]
sv reject. id_parent [1215][stalker:esc_stalker_corps1_0001] id_entity [1216][device_pda:device_pda1216] [9059]
sv destroy object [1214][device_pda:device_pda1214] [9059]
sv reject. id_parent [1213][stalker:esc_stalker_corps1_0000] id_entity [1214][device_pda:device_pda1214] [9059]
sv destroy object [1212][device_pda:device_pda1212] [9059]
sv reject. id_parent [1211][stalker:esc_stalker_corps1] id_entity [1212][device_pda:device_pda1212] [9059]
cl setDestroy [1216][9059]
cl setDestroy [1214][9059]
cl setDestroy [1212][9059]
sv destroy object [1061][device_pda:device_pda1061] [9062]
sv reject. id_parent [1060][stalker:esc_tutorial_dead_novice] id_entity [1061][device_pda:device_pda1061] [9062]
cl setDestroy [1061][9062]
sv destroy object [975][device_pda:device_pda0975] [9065]
sv reject. id_parent [974][stalker:esc_stalker_corpse] id_entity [975][device_pda:device_pda0975] [9065]
cl setDestroy [975][9065]
sv destroy object [1395][device_pda:device_pda1395] [9067]
sv reject. id_parent [1394][stalker:esc_trup_scene] id_entity [1395][device_pda:device_pda1395] [9067]
cl setDestroy [1395][9067]
sv destroy object [497][ammo_9x18_fmj:ammo_9x18_fmj0497] [9068]
sv reject. id_parent [496][m_trader:escape_trader] id_entity [497][ammo_9x18_fmj:ammo_9x18_fmj0497] [9068]
sv destroy object [498][wpn_pm:wpn_pm0498] [9068]
sv reject. id_parent [496][m_trader:escape_trader] id_entity [498][wpn_pm:wpn_pm0498] [9068]
sv destroy object [500][wpn_knife:wpn_knife0500] [9068]
sv reject. id_parent [496][m_trader:escape_trader] id_entity [500][wpn_knife:wpn_knife0500] [9068]
sv destroy object [1387][device_pda:device_pda1387] [9068]
sv reject. id_parent [1386][stalker:esc_stalker_0000] id_entity [1387][device_pda:device_pda1387] [9068]
sv destroy object [1389][device_torch:device_torch1389] [9068]
sv reject. id_parent [1386][stalker:esc_stalker_0000] id_entity [1389][device_torch:device_torch1389] [9068]
sv destroy object [1391][guitar_a:guitar_a1391] [9068]
sv reject. id_parent [1386][stalker:esc_stalker_0000] id_entity [1391][guitar_a:guitar_a1391] [9068]
sv destroy object [1392][harmonica_a:harmonica_a1392] [9068]
sv reject. id_parent [1386][stalker:esc_stalker_0000] id_entity [1392][harmonica_a:harmonica_a1392] [9068]
cl setDestroy [497][9068]
cl setDestroy [498][9068]
cl setDestroy [500][9068]
cl setDestroy [1387][9068]
cl setDestroy [1389][9068]
cl setDestroy [1391][9068]
cl setDestroy [1392][9068]
sv destroy object [1259][device_pda:device_pda1259] [9069]
sv reject. id_parent [1258][stalker:esc_trup_bratka] id_entity [1259][device_pda:device_pda1259] [9069]
cl setDestroy [1259][9069]
* MEMORY USAGE: 316386 K
- r__tf_aniso 4
- r2_tf_mipbias 0.
*** RESET [0 ms]
* MEMORY USAGE: 326207 K
- r__tf_aniso 4
- r2_tf_mipbias 0.
*** RESET [817 ms]
* MEMORY USAGE: 325746 K
sv destroy object [1247][device_pda:device_pda1247] [12508]
sv reject. id_parent [1246][stalker:esc_stalker] id_entity [1247][device_pda:device_pda1247] [12508]
cl setDestroy [1247][12508]
stack trace:

001B:02F0F45E xrGame.dll
stack trace:

001B:75A4B09E kernel32.dll
001B:760A0991 RPCRT4.dll
001B:760EC625 RPCRT4.dll
001B:7613866A RPCRT4.dll
001B:76135372 RPCRT4.dll
001B:760B3763 RPCRT4.dll
001B:75DF6D3C comdlg32.dll
001B:75DF69D5 comdlg32.dll
001B:75DF64BA comdlg32.dll
001B:76001A10 USER32.dll
001B:75FEF203 USER32.dll
001B:75FF0C7E USER32.dll
001B:75FF123B USER32.dll
001B:76001A10 USER32.dll
001B:76001AE8 USER32.dll
001B:7600286A USER32.dll
001B:75FEED81 USER32.dll
001B:75FF144D USER32.dll
001B:75FF14A2 USER32.dll
001B:75FF1505 USER32.dll
001B:75DF488A comdlg32.dll
001B:75DFBD59 comdlg32.dll
001B:75E2CB81 comdlg32.dll
001B:75CCB132 SHLWAPI.dll
001B:75A73833 kernel32.dll
001B:76EBA9BD ntdll.dll

[error][   14007]    : The requested lookup key was not found in any active activation context.

[/sblock]

Last line [error][ 14007] : The requested lookup key was not found in any active activation context.

Is enough

I haven`t seen that error before....

(К этой фразе из C&C конечно больше всего из моей коллекции подошёл бы

концепт дирижабля Кирова, но за картинку размером с сообщение можно получить тапком)

Картинки пока нет

Last line [error][ 14007] : The requested lookup key was not found in any active activation context.

Is enough

I haven`t seen that error before....

Well my computer does have an unusual graphics card and thus does have some unusual bugs.

Its an Asus G1 laptop with a Nvidia GeforceGo7700. You can't even get the driver from the Nvidia site. You have to download it directly from Asus. F***ing annoying.

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.

AMK-Team.ru

• Создать...