Перейти к контенту
bac9-flcl

AMK Mod - Bug reports

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Post bug reports here.

Do not forget to provide detailed decription of a situation; post the log.

File: xray_user_name.log.

It's situated in:

- Windows XP: Documents and Settings/All Users/Documents/STALKER-SHOC/logs.

- Windows Vista: Users/Public/Documents/STALKER-SHOC/logs.

When and if you have a CTD, first of all make sure you are running:

- Game version 1.0004.

- Latest version of AMK 1.4 (currently - rev.22).

- Latest version of AMK-EN (currently - 2.0.92).

- You are running the game only with those add-ons that are included in the installer.

- Your problem was not discussed.

- You have tried reloading the game.

- You have tried running the game from an earlier savegame (that's why you should always keep your savegames, if any get corrupted, you can keep trying to revert to one before, then if it doesn't work, to one before that one etc.)

- You have tried starting a new game.

- You have tried reinstalling the mod.

- You have tried reinstalling the game.

If the answer to all above question is yes, then post your log (only lines after 'FATAL ERROR') and give a link to your savegame before the crash telling which mods from the installer you are using. Only then we will be able to look into your issue and (if possible) fix it as quickly as possible.

Thank you.

e95fe.jpg

342d7.jpg

▼ cG9seWdvbg—

I just got a random crash. I was in Garbage at the Duty Outpost when something spooked the Dutyers. I think there was a bandit force coming along. Anyway, I was waiting for them to arrive when the game crashed.

This is from the game log:

FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression : fatal error

[error]Function : CScriptEngine::lua_error

[error]File : E:\stalker\patch_1_0004\xr_3da\xrGame\script_engine.cpp

[error]Line : 73

[error]Description : <no expression>

[error]Arguments : LUA error: ... shadow of chernobyl\gamedata\scripts\amk_mod.script:1: attempt to call field 'get_strings' (a nil value)

Hope it helps!

I just got a random crash. I was in Garbage at the Duty Outpost when something spooked the Dutyers. I think there was a bandit force coming along. Anyway, I was waiting for them to arrive when the game crashed.

This is from the game log:

FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression : fatal error

[error]Function : CScriptEngine::lua_error

[error]File : E:\stalker\patch_1_0004\xr_3da\xrGame\script_engine.cpp

[error]Line : 73

[error]Description : <no expression>

[error]Arguments : LUA error: ... shadow of chernobyl\gamedata\scripts\amk_mod.script:1: attempt to call field 'get_strings' (a nil value)

Hope it helps!

Me too! :-)

I've had the same crash a few times (ie. same FATAL ERROR description) - it happened after about 15 minutes first time, then almost immediately when I restarted the game - then after the next restart it hadn't happened for over an hour before I ended my playsession and closed it down myself - ie. doesn't seem related to any particular event or action that I can tell.

p.s. absolutely LOVING this mod!!!

'get_strings' CTD - RESOLVED IN rev.76.

АМК 1.4 не запускается на международной версии S.T.A.L.K.E.R.?

Вот лекарство! Устанавливать в корневую директорию игры.

Моя группа по АМК ВКонтакте.

Вожу иностранцев в Зону. Дорого.

Enjoying rev.76?

Guys, if you've slept for five hours in rev.76... Well, you would laugh. But then, during the process of the game it would become even funnier.

Honestly, it looks like we've got a spamming machine right in the Zone :) It wasn't planned anyway, it just turned out to be so.

Anyway, I've already made a patch for that issue. But I'm only going to release it when everyone has had their bit of fun... Show me your screenshots if you think you've got it, and then I will release the patch.

I'm not evil, laughing makes you live longer, so I'm just caring for your health ;)

P.S. AMK is the best mod ever! :lol:

If you have CTDs - read this

When and if you have a CTD, first of all make sure you are running:

Game version 1.0004

Latest version of AMK 1.4 (currently - rev.22)

Latest version of AMK-EN (currently - 2.0.77)

You are running the game only with those add-ons that are included in the installer.

Your problem was not discussed.

You have tried reloading the game.

You have tried running the game from an earlier savegame (that's why you should always keep your savegames, if any get corrupted, you can keep trying to revert to one before, then if it doesn't work, to one before that one etc.)

You have tried starting a new game.

You have tried reinstalling the mod.

You have tried reinstalling the game.

If the answer to all above question is yes, then post your log (only lines after 'FATAL ERROR') and give a link to your savegame before the crash telling which mods from the installer you are using.

Only then we will be able to look into your issue and (if possible) fix it as quickly as possible.

Thank you.

I haven't been having any CTD issues lately, but I noticed that there have not been any more blowouts since I beat the game and started freeplay. I have them set on 8-12 hour intervals.

I haven't been having any CTD issues lately, but I noticed that there have not been any more blowouts since I beat the game and started freeplay. I have them set on 8-12 hour intervals.

Well if you think about it if you got the Good ending and destroyed the C - Consceince then there would be no blowouts as the zone would have been put back to normal

but i may be wrong and its just a bug lol

Well if you think about it if you got the Good ending and destroyed the C - Consceince then there would be no blowouts as the zone would have been put back to normal

but i may be wrong and its just a bug lol

Thats what I was thinking too, but I'm not sure.

FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression : vertex || show_restrictions(m_object)

[error]Function : CPatrolPathManager::select_point

[error]File : E:\stalker\patch_1_0004\xr_3da\xrGame\patrol_path_manager.cpp

[error]Line : 155

[error]Description : any vertex in patrol path [mil_dolg_ambush_walk5] in inaccessible for object [mil_dolg_stalker0007]

Freedom base...there is the place where i have the most crushes

Freedom is the way of the world/////AMK BEST MOD EVER!

FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression : vertex || show_restrictions(m_object)

[error]Function : CPatrolPathManager::select_point

[error]File : E:\stalker\patch_1_0004\xr_3da\xrGame\patrol_path_manager.cpp

[error]Line : 155

[error]Description : any vertex in patrol path [mil_dolg_ambush_walk5] in inaccessible for object [mil_dolg_stalker0007]

Freedom base...there is the place where i have the most crushes

It's caused by anomaly evasion script. Some anomalies blocked the patrol path... try to go to another level and wait for the next blowout. It'll change all anomaly positions, and this CTD will disappear.

e95fe.jpg

342d7.jpg

▼ cG9seWdvbg—

It's caused by anomaly evasion script. Some anomalies blocked the patrol path... try to go to another level and wait for the next blowout. It'll change all anomaly positions, and this CTD will disappear.

ok and the CTD from saving the game? have the ru-team managed to do something with it?

ok and the CTD from saving the game? have the ru-team managed to do something with it?

You mean when savegames get corrupted? It's already been fixed (although occurs rarely), if you've started a new game that shouldn't be an issue.

You mean when savegames get corrupted? It's already been fixed (although occurs rarely), if you've started a new game that shouldn't be an issue.

hmm not that one when i try to save a game sometimes it is crashing

hmm not that one when i try to save a game sometimes it is crashing

Log?

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.

AMK-Team.ru

• Создать...