Перейти к контенту
Vizzy

AMK-EN sources

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hi everyone.

I know I should've admitted this long ago, but I kept giving you and myself a false hope. But it looks like I am incapable of doing it any longer.

Most of you have probably guessed by now that there is no work whatsoever on the future releases of AMK-EN. There are several reasons for it, two main ones are lack of team and no time or will to support this project any longer. So no I do what I should've done several months ago - making the sources of AMK-EN public so if anyone needs them or wants to support the project can do that.

Also, if you do want to make a new team or support the project, you probably will need admin access to the project space. I can help you with that.

The sources are available on SVN. Yes, there is a folder called amken141, but in the state it is now it probably won't work with 1.4.1 as it needs modifying.

Sources are on SVN here.

Again, sorry for making it so long, but I tried to make myself believe that I can do that. Obviously I can't... Good luck.

Update: I would just like to say that I am willing to help anyone who wants to take up on the project and if you form a team, I will be quite happy to be a part of it, providing as much help as I can.

If anyone has jabber, feel free to talk to me. My JID is vizardx_at_qip.ru (change '_at_' to @).

АМК 1.4 не запускается на международной версии S.T.A.L.K.E.R.?

Вот лекарство! Устанавливать в корневую директорию игры.

Моя группа по АМК ВКонтакте.

Вожу иностранцев в Зону. Дорого.

Vizzy, I contacted the _And_ (since I don't read russian, so I don't know whose in charge) and he said that the future site and releases should be coming out in english. THere's still hope!

We think about multilangual AMK 2.0. Right now there are two extra languages beside russian being planned. Its English and German. But we can't promise anything :)

fb7cc3b532fce476a6e240310ebdb5fa.jpg

Yes, if there is a multilingual AMK release, be sure I will help or contribute in some way :)

Anyway, at the moment it's not that hard to adapt the files on SVN for 1.4.1. It will take some time though.

As Christmas is comeing up, I will have holidays and free time in which I should adapt AMK-EN and release a new version.

If I don't release AMK-EN 2.1, you can spam all over my mailbox (vizardx-at-gmail.com) :) Seriously, I need to get this done.

Koki, all I need to do is to take the latest revision of AMK-EN and compare all the files needed for translation with the latest release of Russian AMK. That doesn't take very long, just a bit boring. However, at the moment I'm using my macbook so I can't test AMK-EN while developing it, which makes it more complicated. And this macbook wouldn't run STALKER properly anyway :)

Tomorrow I'll be arriving at Moscow, though, where I will have my Windows PC with STALKER on it. So, next week I should release a test version of AMK-EN 2.1 for AMK 1.4.1. As I've said, if I don't you can spam me :)

There aren't many changes it's mainly bugfixing.

I'm not promising anything, but the first release of AMK-EN 2.0.1 test build will be today. It will work with STALKER with the latest patch (1.0006).

Awesome. I didn't want to start a new game with another AMK near a corner.

I heard that "random, rare" mode is no longer so overpowered - i.e. no more several level 4 artifacts and FN2000.

Added new nightly build. (see 'nightly builds' topic)

News are in English, everything else is in Russian. This is for testing purposes only, not full release.

To test it, you need to have STALKER with 1.0006 patch installed and AMK 1.4.1 with latest patches. Copy the contents of the archive into your STALKER folder.

If anyone cross-posts this to GSC forums, it will be much appreciated.

Why is it 1.0006-only? I thought 1.4.1 was still dependent on 1.0004, and besides, the 1.0006 patch got withdrawn as I recall.

AMK is not dependent on 1.0004 at all, it's just the way it's done. I've moved AMK onto new patch because several people have been asking foк that and I thought... Why not?

If you could provide a link or something like that with the article or news about GSC withdrawing 1.0006, that would be quite helpful, thanks.

Hey Vizzy, how is the latest nigtly build? I played CoS so many times I don't really care about the dialogues themselves, but I can't remember the position of all the dialogue lines, so how much of that is done?

In short, is it playable?

In short, is it playable?

It works, yes.

So if you don't mind quite a few Russian lines - yes, it is playable.

Vizzy, WodkaGT and others its been a while since the last nightly build. and since i am very very VERY anxious :P

i was wondering if we could have an update on how things are coming along.

in the mean time i tried OL 2.2 but its just doesn't feel... right

so please please please make me and many others happy and don't give up on this idea

did i mention i am very much looking fwd to AMK 2.0 ML

Создайте аккаунт или авторизуйтесь, чтобы оставить комментарий

Комментарии могут оставлять только зарегистрированные пользователи

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это несложно!

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт

Войти

Есть аккаунт? Войти.

Войти
  • Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.

AMK-Team.ru

• Создать...