Перейти к контенту
blowfeld20k

AMK EN How to disable or tone down weapons dropping

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hi

Me again. Ok now i have been playing AMK for a few days now and have had enough playtime to see most of its kinks.

AM still MASSIVELY impressed with the mod, it is a momentous achievement.

But for me there is one thing that really doesn't add any gameplay pleasure and is just plain irritating and somewhat of a cheap shot too.

The weapon dropping is just too much for me i like hardcore gaming, but the wep drop is unfair as it only happens to you i have never seen an NPC

drop a weapon. We play games for challenge and enjoyment but as the weapon drop leaves you both seriously injured and defenceless in one move, its just a step to far

for my gaming tastes. Combined with the mods other features such as electro chimeras and it just gets silly. An encounter with one EC is like a juggling convention with

assault rifles ..... but how often do you meet a single EC more like its 2-3 of them.

Funny thing is i do like the feature but it happens WAY to often and your gun often flies off far to far, for my tastes.

Is there any easy way to either tone the feature down or failing that just disable it altogether.

Thanks in advance

Zeb

Создайте аккаунт или авторизуйтесь, чтобы оставить комментарий

Комментарии могут оставлять только зарегистрированные пользователи

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это несложно!

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт

Войти

Есть аккаунт? Войти.

Войти
  • Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.

AMK-Team.ru

• Создать...